Yesterday's disaster

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
We have a driver who comes in about a half hour early each day (on his own time) and walks around the lineup with a list of all of the packages and marks each one as to whether they were washed the previous night or not.

There are normally a lot of "nots" checked off on his list.
Let me guess....his name is Dave?[/QUOTE]

Nope----it is Greg. Dave is usually too busy setting up his pkg car.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how much money you have gifted the company through the years, all in the name of having a "better" day?

Sucker.

PT Car Washer

Let me guess....his name is Dave?

Nope----it is Greg. Dave is usually too busy setting up his pkg car.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how much money you have gifted the company through the years, all in the name of having a "better" day?

Sucker.[/QUOTE]
I do not agree with working off the clock to set up your load, but there are a lot of drivers coerced into doing this just to keep their jobs and sanity. It took a PT preloader in my building to force drivers from working off the clock to fix their loads. Did not make her a popular person.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I do not agree with working off the clock to set up your load, but there are a lot of drivers coerced into doing this just to keep their jobs and sanity. It took a PT preloader in my building to force drivers from working off the clock to fix their loads. Did not make her a popular person.[/QUOTE]

She was right. If that makes her unpopular, that's the problem of the crybaby drivers. What a bunch of morons.

There is no coercion to work off the clock. That's just a lack of spine.