Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep she was a Republican. I'm glad she exercised her freedoms not to get vaccinated. She sure showed us!!
Freedom. She went out the way she wanted.

You want the shot? Take it. You don't, you don't. No guarantees in life.

23-Christine-Eross-65-latest-tragic-victims-virus.html

Fully-vaccinated with NO underlying health conditions​

Working4the1%

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

exception rather than the rule?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You should consider yourself lucky that you live in a country that provides you the freedom to be able to play your music . Heroes fought and died so you can have that freedom and there are people in your political party that are trying to take some of those freedoms away . So you better think twice about who you vote for in the future or someday the government will come and confiscate your guitars !!! BTW , are they some kind of spasms that are having up there on stage or are they actually dance moves ???
Hey man you can insult me all you want means absolutely nothing lol. Lets see some vids of YOU playing guitar,onstage infront of a crowd. If you can do better lets see it! hahaahaa I dont sweat insults from those who CAN'T.

wilberforce15

He was on steroids.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yea, booster too. I also a few years ago started taking the regular flu shot.
Uh-oh.
You're first on the kill list. The government knows everything about you with the top secret chips. You're being tracked, buddy. Plus, Satan knows what you buy at Krogers so when the China apocalypse happens you can be starved out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Uh-oh.
You're first on the kill list. The government knows everything about you with the top secret chips. You're being tracked, buddy. Plus, Satan knows what you buy at Krogers so when the China apocalypse happens you can be starved out.
They know where I live for sure. We get nasty letters at tax time saying (paraphrasing)"pay up or we will make your lives living hell"!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You should consider yourself lucky that you live in a country that provides you the freedom to be able to play your music . Heroes fought and died so you can have that freedom and there are people in your political party that are trying to take some of those freedoms away . So you better think twice about who you vote for in the future or someday the government will come and confiscate your guitars !!! BTW , are they some kind of spasms that are having up there on stage or are they actually dance moves ???
I’d say spasms.