Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

Yep she was a Republican. I'm glad she exercised her freedoms not to get vaccinated. She sure showed us!!
All of these vax enthusiasts dancing on the graves of those opposing not vaccines, but forcing vaccines and segregating society based on whether a person is vaccinated or not should remember that vaccinated get sick and die too. Besides. It’s repulsive and you should be ashamed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All of these vax enthusiasts dancing on the graves of those opposing not vaccines, but forcing vaccines and segregating society based on whether a person is vaccinated or not should remember that vaccinated get sick and die too. Besides. It’s repulsive and you should be ashamed.
Get used to it. Many shameless idiots on here.

newfie

Indeed. But she wasn't vaccinated, sooooooo.......

Powell had multiple myeloma, a rare blood cancer that weakens the immune system, increases the risk of severe COVID-19 and reduces vaccine effectiveness.
sounds like an excuse . the vaccine either works or it does not. If it does not then develop a better vaccine.
if it does not work then stop firing people for not getting it.

real simple.

Question - is there anyone on the left using their critical thinking skills or are all of you sheep accepting whatever you're told.

We're looking at a 4th booster shot in the near future. How many more non working boosters does the left need before they realize something is wrong?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
sounds like an excuse . the vaccine either works or it does not. If it does not then develop a better vaccine.

real simple.
Different viruses and different immune systems are far from simple. It is never and has never been a one shot fits all.

Box Ox

Powell had multiple myeloma, a rare blood cancer that weakens the immune system, increases the risk of severe COVID-19 and reduces vaccine effectiveness.

I think most, if not all vaccines require a properly functioning immune system and immune response to be fully effective. It was likely still Powell's best shot at mitigating the effects of the virus.

newfie

I think most, if not all vaccines require a properly functioning immune system and immune response to be fully effective. It was likely still Powell's best shot at mitigating the effects of the virus.
working on a 4th booster. in a year . Thats some fine ass snake oil right there and pfizer is making billions selling us something that might work some of the time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He mentions my genitalia at least once a week.
ezgif-7-ab8bcbe93bb5.gif

Working4the1%

Your chart shows case and death percentages by race. It doesn't show percentage of race vaccination rates. Pretty well established that a larger percentage of blacks are refusing to get vaccinated because of past wrongs done to them with covert testing.
Wrong whites and conspiracy theories leading the anti VAX whacko pack. Regrettably to the end of ends

Working4the1%

real simple.

Question - is there anyone on the left using their critical thinking skills or are all of you sheep accepting whatever you're told.

We're looking at a 4th booster shot in the near future. How many more non working boosters does the left need before they realize something is wrong?
Every year we get a DIFFERENT flu shot..now with Covid the same. I enjoy breathing

Working4the1%

By sheer numbers but by percentages a large percent of blacks aren't getting vaccinated. Widely reported. It's not a contest.
Slightly behind whites. Due to racist inequalities at state levels to serve minorities in vaccination efforts. Blacks vote Dem. Republicans are cruel

Attachments

• E2F38817-BC04-40C5-8560-8256E35F1B4B.png
    E2F38817-BC04-40C5-8560-8256E35F1B4B.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 46