Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

Box Ox

Yep she was a Republican. I'm glad she exercised her freedoms not to get vaccinated. She sure showed us!!
i see she was anti mandate I dont see that she was anti vax. there is a difference

Indeed. But she wasn't vaccinated, sooooooo.......

colin powell. fully vaccinated and dead from covid

Powell had multiple myeloma, a rare blood cancer that weakens the immune system, increases the risk of severe COVID-19 and reduces vaccine effectiveness.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Looks like yet another anti vaxx Q supporter has gone to the great Mar a Largo in the sky. she was very vocal in people not getting vaxxed lol
“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hey man you can insult me all you want means absolutely nothing lol. Lets see some vids of YOU playing guitar,onstage infront of a crowd. If you can do better lets see it! hahaahaa I dont sweat insults from those who CAN'T.
Good for you, all political nonsense aside. It looks pretty cool.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He's having fun That's what's all about
Someone else don't like it screw them
I find the barbs amusing.
never-hate-jealous-people-they-are-jealous-because-they-think-12710303.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Um....
Who's gonna tell this guy?
TOMMY!
You have been obsessed with my Genitalia in many threads. It's time for you to come out of the closet old boy
Hey...Hey man.
There's not a closet big enough to hold @El Correcto. The last time he looked up Suzy's dress was in kindergarten. That was all the pusillanimous he ever wanted.
Your genitalia? He could care less. You're not his type politically speaking. It's what makes him hot. You're a total turn off.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
TOMMY!

Hey...Hey man.
There's not a closet big enough to hold @El Correcto. The last time he looked up Suzy's dress was in kindergarten. That was all the pusillanimous he ever wanted.
Your genitalia? He could care less. You're not his type politically speaking. It's what makes him hot. You're a total turn off.
He mentions my genitalia at least once a week. While I am flattered he thinks of me so much it just Aint healthy .