Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

newfie

Over 600,000 new cases and 8,000 deaths in one day. Yeah sure it's a conspiracy theory. Trying to take away my guns and my freedoms.
I'm seeing 600 k to a million a day new cases and 800 to 1200 deaths a day. no where do i see anywhere near 8000 deaths a day?

is your source the same one Justice Sotomyer is using?

newfie

No, it's nowhere near as deadly as the original strain. How many deaths in 2020 with no vaccines? In 2021 before Delta came along? Omicron has a lot of cases, not a lot of deaths.
it shouldnt be as deadly if we stop sending infected patients into nursing homes

Sportello

Banned
Another one bites the dust.

1641922424349.png

vantexan

it shouldnt be as deadly if we stop sending infected patients into nursing homes
True, but if it wasn't deadly then those nursing home patients wouldn't have died from it. To hear some say it, how do we know that anyone actually got covid or died from it? Those nursing home patients were probably near death anyways. But it would be an extraordinary circumstance that many thousands just up and died within a few days of each other and they all just happened to have that virus. There's plenty going on that suggests that Democrats took advantage of the virus to further their political agenda but there's also plenty of evidence that this virus is much more than something concocted to further a political agenda. I'm sure you know that but some seem to want to believe conspiracy theories.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
True, but if it wasn't deadly then those nursing home patients wouldn't have died from it. To hear some say it, how do we know that anyone actually got covid or died from it? Those nursing home patients were probably near death anyways. But it would be an extraordinary circumstance that many thousands just up and died within a few days of each other and they all just happened to have that virus. There's plenty going on that suggests that Democrats took advantage of the virus to further their political agenda but there's also plenty of evidence that this virus is much more than something concocted to further a political agenda. I'm sure you know that but some seem to want to believe conspiracy theories.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I actually dont wish death on anybody that gets covid, democrat or republican, you have to be on the political fringe to gloat about that stuff