Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

newfie

I've always agreed with choice. Mandating the Covid shot at this point is unconstitutional.

Would you have gotten Covid if you had gotten the booster? Would you be dead from Covid if you had not gotten the two shots? Was your symptoms milder because you got the 2 shots?
Did they peddle you something you should have taken? Who knows. It's not a liberal or conservative argument . The shot has been made political. It's not a political decision.
Choice. We all get to make them and we all get to live and die with 'em.
according to the snakeoil salesman peddling this :censored2: no and yes.
according to the facts yes and no.

as has been discussed here many times if you're healthy your survival rate is 99.7 without the vaccine.
your survival rate with the vaccine if you have underlying conditions is probably about 0.

meanwhile the pharm companies are making billions off a vaccine that does not appear to dramatically change either outcome., marginally at best.

the solution more boosters of the same :censored2: making them billions more

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
according to the snakeoil salesman peddling this :censored2: no and yes.
according to the facts yes and no.

as has been discussed here many times if you're healthy your survival rate is 99.7 without the vaccine.
your survival rate with the vaccine if you have underlying conditions is probably about 0.

meanwhile the pharm companies are making billions off a vaccine that does not appear to dramatically change either outcome., marginally at best.

the solution more boosters of the same :censored2: making them billions more
It's never bothered me when companies or people made money.
It's never bothered me when someone made a different choice about something than I did.
Your percentage is not correct. The survival rate for the elderly is much less. The 99.7 is all age groups figured together.

newfie

It's never bothered me when companies or people made money.
It's never bothered me when someone made a different choice about something than I did.
Your percentage is not correct. The survival rate for the elderly is much less. The 99.7 is all age groups figured together.
so it is correct.
the pharm companies are not making money honestly through free enterprise.
they're making it by selling us a product that is not working and supported by the government . Our tax payer dollars are paying those billions.

BrownFlush

so it is correct.
the pharm companies are not making money honestly through free enterprise.
they're making it by selling us a product that is not working and supported by the government . Our tax payer dollars are paying those billions.
The product works.
We got the product via warp speed because Trump offered "big money" to come up with a vax .
They did. After they did and while the vax was being developed, it became politicized. That fact hasn't changed the ingredients or the effectiveness of the vax. But, it has affected people's choice whether to take it or not. The fact that it was and has been politicized has caused many not to make a balanced decision about it.
the liberal argument is either the two shots helped me keep me from dying from it.
and or not having the booster is the reason i caught it.
Liberal or conservative has nothing to do with the vax. But, like you, many have let that influence their choice about it.

newfie

The product works.
We got the product via warp speed because Trump offered "big money" to come up with a vax .
They did. After they did and while the vax was being developed, it became politicized. That fact hasn't changed the ingredients or the effectiveness of the vax. But, it has affected people's choice whether to take it or not. The fact that it was and has been politicized has caused many not to make a balanced decision about it.

Liberal or conservative has nothing to do with the vax. But, like you, many have let that influence their choice about it.
no i took the first two shots. when it comes to a booster in less than six months my critical thinking starts questioning the shot.

I dont know if the shot actually works. I do know the media and social media will suppress any and all dissenting opinions. we're not having an honest discussion. You cant say a vaccine works if it allegedly loses its effectiveness in six months or less.

you cant say a vaccine works if your going to get the the virus regardless of whether you're vaccinated or not.
you cant say a vaccine works if you're going to die regardless of whether you have it or not.

the vaccine is supposed to protect the elderly with underlying conditions and was therefore given to them first.
now we discover that group will die regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

there is absolutly no way you can say this vaccine works .

BrownFlush

no i took the first two shots. when it comes to a booster in less than six months my critical thinking starts questioning the shot.

I dont know if the shot actually works. I do know the media and social media will suppress any and all dissenting opinions. we're not having an honest discussion. You cant say a vaccine works if it allegedly loses its effectiveness in six months or less.

you cant say a vaccine works if your going to get the the virus regardless of whether you're vaccinated or not.
you cant say a vaccine works if you're going to die regardless of whether you have it or not.

the vaccine is supposed to protect the elderly with underlying conditions and was therefore given to them first.
now we discover that group will die regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

there is absolutly no way you can say this vaccine works .
Stop thinking critically. It's not helping you.
The vaccine works. I can say it, and I just did.
Get it. Covid is a virus. The vax worked for the virus it was made for.
Viruses have variants/strains. Omicron is a variant. A different strain. It can penetrate the vax, but the strain is less intense if you're vaccinated. That's what the data shows anyway.
More variants will come and go. Forever. The ingredients of the vax will change as the variants come. Most variants are weaker but not always.
Flu is viral. Covid is viral. (Don't get the flu shot, because people still get the flu even though they've had the shot, so that means it doesn't work.)
Take what's offered or don't.
But, whatever you do , keep this thing political, everybody else is.

Last edited:

newfie

Viruses have variants/strains. Omicron is a variant. A different strain. It can penetrate the vax, but the strain is less intense if you're vaccinated. That's what the data shows anyway.
More variants will come and go. Forever. The ingredients of the vax will change as the variants come. Most variants are weaker but not always.
Flu is viral. Covid is viral. (Don't get the flu shot, because people still get the flu even though they've had the shot, so that means it doesn't work.)
it works when it does not work . best snake oil ever

by the way did you just tell me to turn off critical thinking?
yes master tell me the vaccine works so i may think as you wish me too.
roflmao

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gee, I'm elderly.
I have underlining conditions. ( 4 of them )
I have never been tested nor been sick in the last few years.
( felt bad for a couple of days last summer ,but eating honey cured that )
I'm unvaxed.
( I also voted for Trump , twice )
So why am I not dead ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Gee, I'm elderly.
I have underlining conditions. ( 4 of them )
I have never been tested nor been sick in the last few years.
( felt bad for a couple of days last summer ,but eating honey cured that )
I'm unvaxed.
( I also voted for Trump , twice )
So why am I not dead ?
“The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75 percent, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So really these are people who were unwell to begin with”

vantexan

Omicron is mild whether you're vaccinated or not. The "it's milder if you're vaccinated" applied to Delta and the original virus, not this one. And the vaccines were supposed to protect people from getting the virus, period. Some still got Delta and died. Seems they're ineffective against Omicron. Which is a good thing. Let the mild variant run through the population and build up antibodies that give natural protection. Then the pandemic can die a natural death instead of constantly mutating to get around vaccines.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75 percent, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So really these are people who were unwell to begin with”
I recall that the first ones hospitalized were lacking Vitamin D.
All of my blood tests now check for Vitamin D levels.

Sportello

Omicron is mild whether you're vaccinated or not. The "it's milder if you're vaccinated" applied to Delta and the original virus, not this one. And the vaccines were supposed to protect people from getting the virus, period. Some still got Delta and died. Seems they're ineffective against Omicron. Which is a good thing. Let the mild variant run through the population and build up antibodies that give natural protection. Then the pandemic can die a natural death instead of constantly mutating to get around vaccines.
More lies.

vantexan

More lies.

Talk to the folks in South Africa who've already been through it. Our Omicron pandemic in the States is politically driven, based on fear. Not real world data. I know that's disappointing.

vantexan

More lies.

By the way I've seen numerous articles by doctors saying that Omicron doesn't get into the lungs the way previous strains did. I think the lies are in your article.

BrownFlush

it works when it does not work . best snake oil ever

by the way did you just tell me to turn off critical thinking?
yes master tell me the vaccine works so i may think as you wish me too.
roflmao
Do you take the flu shot?

I did tell you to turn off your critical thinking. It's not there.
Flip another switch. See what happens.