Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

newfie

Do you take the flu shot?

I did tell you to turn off your critical thinking. It's not there.
Flip another switch. See what happens.
ah yes the flu shot question. The flu shot works if they guess the correct strain.

the covid vaccine is making billions by not working ever.
think about it. I got this piss water I'm going to inject in your veins as my covid vaccine.

1) when you get covid and you will because my piss water wont stop you from getting it you will have one of two outcomes.

a) you survive as 97.5 percent do. In that case i will tell you my piss water saved your life.
b) you die in which case I tell you that your body had so much :censored2: wrong with it that my piss water could not save you.

Now pay me my billions while i go in the bathroom and fill up your next order of my piss water.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
ah yes the flu shot question. The flu shot works if they guess the correct strain.

the covid vaccine is making billions by not working ever.
think about it. I got this piss water I'm going to inject in your veins as my covid vaccine.

1) when you get covid and you will because my piss water wont stop you from getting it you will have one of two outcomes.

a) you survive as 97.5 percent do. In that case i will tell you my piss water saved your life.
b) you die in which case I tell you that your body had so much :censored2: wrong with it that my piss water could not save you.

Now pay me my billions while i go in the bathroom and fill up your next order of my piss water.
Stop blowing.
You never answered the question.
Do you take the flu shot?
?

newfie

Stop blowing.
You never answered the question.

?
Not going around the barn with you.

I told you before i took the first two shots. the fact that we're looking at 3 shots and a 4th on the horizon tells me this is likely the best most profitable snake oil this country has ever seen.
you keep trying to defend something that is clearly not working.

BrownFlush

Not going around the barn with you.

I told you before i took the first two shots. the fact that we're looking at 3 shots and a 4th on the horizon tells me this is likely the best most profitable snake oil this country has ever seen.
you keep trying to defend something that is clearly not working.
What barn?
I didn't ask you about two covid shots. Get that critical read part of your thinker working.
Do you get the flu shot?

newfie

What barn?
I didn't ask you about two covid shots. Get that critical read part of your thinker working.
Do you get the flu shot?
you're trying to sell me a specific car. I tell you that car does not work. You ask me if the car down the street works.

I never said all vaccines do not work I said this one is clearly the best damn snake oil this country has ever seen.
again I'm not interested in chasing you around the barn.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you're trying to sell me a specific car. I tell you that car does not work. You ask me if the car down the street works.

I never said all vaccines do not work I said this one is clearly the best damn snake oil this country has ever seen.
Misery loves company.

BrownFlush

I’m not a car salesman.
I never said you said all vax do not work.

You take the flu vax.
You won’t admit it because when you flip the critical thinking switch on, you see all the same parallels with it as with the covid vax.

While you got the switch on, tell me what the differences are. Political bull s:censored2:t cannot be included. Focus your critical thinking on viruses, vaccines, and effectiveness.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not a car salesman.
I never said you said all vax do not work.

You take the flu vax.
You won’t admit it because when you flip the critical thinking switch on, you see all the same parallels with it as with the covid vax.

While you got the switch on, tell me what the differences are. Political bull s:censored2:t cannot be included. Focus your critical thinking on viruses, vaccines, and effectiveness.
Bend over it’s time for your next booster.

PT Car Washer

The vaccine is working as promised. The high number of break through cases is because of the extraordinary high number of new cases. 80% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. The new omicron variant while more contagious then the Delta is less deadly. Similar to the original COVID 19 strain in the number of deaths.

wilberforce15

The vaccine is working as promised. The high number of break through cases is because of the extraordinary high number of new cases. 80% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. The new omicron variant while more contagious then the Delta is less deadly. Similar to the original COVID 19 strain in the number of deaths.
A majority of "unvaccinated hospitalizations" aren't even covid related. They are people who are covid positive who are at the hospital for other reasons.

And, 'unvaccinated' generally means somebody who is like less than 2 weeks from their booster. It's a sham.

PT Car Washer

A majority of "unvaccinated hospitalizations" aren't even covid related. They are people who are covid positive who are at the hospital for other reasons.

And, 'unvaccinated' generally means somebody who is like less than 2 weeks from their booster. It's a sham.
Over 600,000 new cases and 8,000 deaths in one day. Yeah sure it's a conspiracy theory. Trying to take away my guns and my freedoms.

vantexan

No, it's nowhere near as deadly as the original strain. How many deaths in 2020 with no vaccines? In 2021 before Delta came along? Omicron has a lot of cases, not a lot of deaths.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Over 600,000 new cases and 8,000 deaths in one day. Yeah sure it's a conspiracy theory. Trying to take away my guns and my freedoms.
600,000 possible false positives is all that number means.
On average ( seasonally adjusted ) 7400-8500 people in this country die every month.

newfie

we're getting a million cases of covid a day. How is it possibly working . can i sell you some of my piss water? I need my billion

b) you die in which case I tell you that your body had so much crap wrong with it that my piss water could not save you.