You’re all pathetic

Yolo

We were told in PCM this morning, a driver in my state was killed yesterday. Drove through an intersection, T-boned by another box truck, was wearing no seat belt, ejected and killed.

Over the past few years there's been multiple stories of UPS drivers being ejected and killed because they weren't wearing a seat belt. Part of me thinks they were wearing seatbelts and they malfunctioned.

Last One In

Over the past few years there's been multiple stories of UPS drivers being ejected and killed because they weren't wearing a seat belt. Part of me thinks they were wearing seatbelts and they malfunctioned.
I have wondered about this as well. In the late 90s a driver I worked with had a sideswipe accident and ended up down in the steps on the passenger side. Claimed he was wearing a belt and it malfunctioned. This was way before telematics so there wasn't a way to know for sure if he was buckled or not.

quad decade guy

I have wondered about this as well. In the late 90s a driver I worked with had a sideswipe accident and ended up down in the steps on the passenger side. Claimed he was wearing a belt and it malfunctioned. This was way before telematics so there wasn't a way to know for sure if he was buckled or not.
Things do break......Drivers lie. You could(back then) fake being buckled....

WTFm8

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU

blah blah blah

next time I hope you hit a transition or drain making a right a little too fast and bounce out the door.

Dr.Brownz

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU

Work safe!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Next time use the search before creating a thread.

Hope this helps and is on topic.
NH8djqGS8nOy.gif

Last One In

Our BA made his Friday visit to our building and told us of two drivers discharged today: one for buckling his seatbelt behind him and the other for bringing boxes back to the building. Didnt report them as misloads or didn't deliver them on his route I don't know the details. Why, oh, why, do people keep doing this stuff?