You’re all pathetic

Big Rigger

At least he revamped the NLRB and signed the pension reform act. I don't think he really wanted this job but hated trump enough to be used.

Back to the thread...

If you don't like public opinion then don't air your stupidity in the public forums. Idk why this guy thinks that long time posters on here haven't heard and seen it all in the realm of stupid actions and the author begging for everyone on here to post hallucinating comfort to make them feel better about the future of their job.

If it's a rattlesnake don't touch it. You get bit. Don't blame the snake because it was doing what you knew it would do.
Pray for mercy. If you don't pray then grovel in front of men that don't care and don't have skin in the game.

It's better to walk around dog poop than to step in it and complain that your shoe stinks...blaming the dog.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
BD4E44D1-DF7B-4982-9E86-8D4AA68EC174.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
You came on here :censored2:ting your panties about losing a truck driving job for not wearing a seat belt. You got what you deserved my guy.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
Maybe don't be a piece of garbage next time and perform you duties professionally and how you were trained.........just an idea. We degrade you because you deserve it. If you're that much of a knuckle dragged that you can't buckle a seat belt then tell me slowly and in small words what use are you?

Last One In

We were told in PCM this morning, a driver in my state was killed yesterday. Drove through an intersection, T-boned by another box truck, was wearing no seat belt, ejected and killed.

kxs783kms

kxs783
Gotta get a life, man.

The irony lol. I'm just giving off the same energy that some of you put out but apparently it's not fun when the shoe is on the other foot. Somebody feelings got hurt and reported my comments. Wow lol. You all should love me because I seem to fit right in.

Last edited: