YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m not easily bought, hence my 1.2MM from UPS buyout, this doesn’t include pension.
81833011-A022-4906-AC93-1972C8BE0F53.gif

Now we’re negotiating!

NYJetsfan87

Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed thhalf the people I work with smell of
Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
More then half the people I work with are high on marijuana to the point they can’t even walk straight.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BUG.....I have always liked you here.
Check post 371

I was a joker at UPS and I have been a joker here for years........
You people amused me......

BTW Eveything I ever wrote about my truck driving career , the first 12 years, tomato hauling, produce, 11 western states, 48 states, logging and the last 22-23 years as a feeder driver at UPS is absolutely true.

Almost every thing else was made up for my amusement only. I didnt really give a damn what everyone here thought.
It gave me hours and hours of laughs.

Any members here from Sparks, NV, Sacramento , and the Bay area , will recognize the picture above if you take away the goatee.

Frankie
24F41C64-7A5F-462A-8998-794FDED3C328.jpeg

Frankie up in this mutha:censored2:a

Zowert

And that is good to hear. (For some of us- that you live by the original appearance standards).
When I get back from vacation some of my customers will tell me about the guys covering my route. An older guy (that I deliver meds/supplies to almost daily) likes to fill me in on the cover drivers. My favorite, “Please tell the gentleman with the neck tattoo to knock on my door next time. I’d like to say hello, he looks like an interesting fellow. You think he’d like to chat about his time in San Quentin?”

I only have a handful of businesses on my route but somehow every cover driver has manages to piss them all off. Your appearance has a big impact on first impressions. If you walk into an office looking all scrubby don’t be surprised if you’re treated like a scrub. I think this is the case with the commercial customers and the dudes covering my route.