YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh I’m over it. I’m just waiting for the ignorant to start whipping your junk out and measuring lol. I’m not getting into a transgender debate. I was simply responding to the member who said I cut my penis off that I’m not transgender. Not that there’s anything wrong with being transgender.
😂😂😂😂 So you say! I have no problem with people that want to mutilate themselves. Just don’t expect me to acknowledge it.

UnionStrong

I do believe it. There’s at least one transgender driver at Cach. Some of the women were raising a stink a couple years back because they didn’t want to share a locker room with her. The problem is theirs not hers.
I don’t blame them. I wouldn’t want my daughter in the same room with it either.

UnionStrong

I never procreated. I like kids but I like my freedom more. Plus there’s a laundry list of crap in my genetic code I wouldn’t want to pass onto a child.
That is your choice. Probably a good thing too. Doesn’t change the FACTS! Men are men and women are women. Period. You can yap all you want, it is immutable.

deeztier

I worked a long time so I could look like this. ( being retired )
All I had to do was wait a couple years.
Screenshot_20210930-205829.png