YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Not Boston proper.

South Shore. ( Quincy , Weymouth area )

been to Boston many times. Only short distance. Fenway, Garden , etc.
Took the Red and Green lines all the time on the T to go to Northeastern U.
Green line to Kenmore that sweet smell of summer urine in the subway. Grab a slice at Kenmore pizza then peanuts off the cart and onto yawkey way into Fenway

ClusterFunk

I was just thinking... It's starting to look like a FedEx Ground terminal. I was used to seeing clean cut men wearing browns with pride. Now it looks like the package handlers are throwing on browns and delivering.

Pullman Brown

Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.

Stop virtue signaling!

"it's noticeable how often virtue signaling consists of saying you hate things"

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Green line to Kenmore that sweet smell of summer urine in the subway. Grab a slice at Kenmore pizza then peanuts off the cart and onto yawkey way into Fenway
You know something?

All the time I was going to Fenway or the Garden to concerts or the First Night celebrations or anytime going on the T I was savoring every minute of it even though I was young. I appreciated it all. Was an intense people watcher.

Boston Is a GREAT GREAT town. Sometimes I would just go into town to roam around Harvard, the Boston Common, The Prudential Building , The River , and all of that. The History . The buildings.....

Sometimes I miss it a lot. Especially the people.

When we watch movies with Boston in it , like about the Marathon Bombing , or Good Will Hunting , and others maybe from the East Coast like Invincible with Philly I tell everyone "that was like it was growing up there."

Covemastah

You know something?

All the time I was going to Fenway or the Garden to concerts or the First Night celebrations or anytime going on the T I was savoring every minute of it even though I was young. I appreciated it all. Was an intense people watcher.

Boston Is a GREAT GREAT town. Sometimes I would just go into town to roam around Harvard, the Boston Common, The Prudential Building , The River , and all of that. The History . The buildings.....

Sometimes I miss it a lot. Especially the people.

When we watch movies with Boston in it , like about the Marathon Bombing , or Good Will Hunting , and others maybe from the East Coast like Invincible with Philly I tell everyone "that was like it was growing up there."
Love that dirty watah ,,, ohh Boston your my home !!
You shouldah seen this place when the Red Sox won the World Series , more than a million plus lined the parade route

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Love that dirty watah ,,, ohh Boston your my home !!
You shouldah seen this place when the Red Sox won the World Series , more than a million plus lined the parade route
I was working at ah gas station near Braintree , Mass the night Carlton Fisk hit his game winning homeah in the World Series. Even though I wasnt thare I could swah I could hearah the cheering from 15 miles away.

People honking horns and celebrating almost the whole night giving me beerahs and stuff. It was a fun night.

I was 11 when the RS won the pennant in 67. Used to bring my transisstah radio with earplug to school. Still can name the starhting lineup of every position on that team with back ups. Wore that album "The Impossible Dream" out.

Ya, I'm a fan.

Tom hastah be smiling....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was working at ah gas station near Braintree , Mass the night Carlton Fisk hit his game winning homeah in the World Series. Even though I wasnt thare I could swah I could hearah the cheering from 15 miles away.

People honking horns and celebrating almost the whole night giving me beerahs and stuff. It was a fun night.

I was 11 when the RS won the pennant in 67. Used to bring my transisstah radio with earplug to school. Still can name the starhting lineup of every position on that team with back ups. Wore that album "The Impossible Dream" out.

Ya, I'm a fan.

Sure pal. There weren’t any trannies in Boston then. Phony

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Ya, I'm a fan.

You can’t even speak the language. Lol! Dumb Bastid.

Covemastah

Ya, I'm a fan.

I was 11 , my mother came into the living room and told me it's time for bed , school in the am, my father saysJesus Christ it's the God dam World Series , let him stay up ,, never heard him snap at her before , Fisk homers , then off to bed