YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You are right. World is filled with with people that have no pride

So you look like a scumbag because the company treats you one? Take pride in yourself and wear the uniform with pride, regardless of the way the fat :censored2:s in the boardroom want to run things. Its you and the other person in the elevator and the "ups guy" should always be trusted and respectable. Or just quit.
👍

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You are right. World is filled with with people that have no pride

So you look like a scumbag because the company treats you one? Take pride in yourself and wear the uniform with pride, regardless of the way the fat :censored2:s in the boardroom want to run things. Its you and the other person in the elevator and the "ups guy" should always be trusted and respectable. Or just quit.
You wouldn’t be talking to a RPCD like that would you?
APOLOGIZE NOW
🧔✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It doesn't do any good insulting someone to their face. Pride gets in the way of progress but someone reading this thread might consider cleaning up and maybe addressing that depression.
You’re preaching to the choir. I recently retired, my bldg was like a hobo encampment.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
Yet you are fat & out of shape Frank . Get real.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I have a contract proposal!

22.4s will be allowed to grow a beard since we are young, sleek and progressive.

RPCDs must resume shaving and laser off all their tats since they are a bunch of old codgers!
I used to be just like you, son. I hope you see the light and become RPCD!!!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I have a contract proposal!

22.4s will be allowed to grow a beard since we are young, sleek and progressive.

RPCDs must resume shaving and laser off all their tats since they are a bunch of old codgers!
BE443D5F-0577-44F1-9665-84EA742A7EEC.gif

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Ancient Egyptian men and women shaved their heads and bodies to avoid issues with lice, as well as to help relieve the heat of the climate. Priests were required to keep their entire bodies clean-shaven, including eyebrows and lashes, in order to avoid lice and other forms of uncleanliness.
This is the same argument that has been used up until World War One. I disagree. Flagrantly. Shaving your beard for lice is the same as shaving your head for lice. Historically inaccurate.