You know you're a UPS driver if...

JL 0513

If the shelf of the cart is bent upward slightly, and that package is 60 pounds of copy paper, you will see stars.

LOL. My current 2-wheeler has that problem. Sucks. I always need to to make a a conscious effort to keep the noggin back.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You know you're a ups driver if you've at least one time in your career had to sh** in a dr bag in the back of the truck

Sent using BrownCafe App
Once in an absolute emergency I did when I was a little too regular...The funny thing...as with most things I've learned about driving I knew just what to do from reading BC. Stretched a DR bag across a tote. I happened to have a can of fabreeze in my bag from covering a smelly guy's route so it actually was relatively painless...I wouldn't do it again though unless it was another emergency.

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
Once in an absolute emergency I did when I was a little too regular...The funny thing...as with most things I've learned about driving I knew just what to do from reading BC. Stretched a DR bag across a tote. I happened to have a can of fabreeze in my bag from covering a smelly guy's route so it actually was relatively painless...I wouldn't do it again though unless it was another emergency.
This is the type of highly confidential and sensitive information that should not be available to the general public.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If your hands always look dirty no matter how much you scrub them. Even with grit soap.
Gloves in the winter and keep ice in your cooler in warm weather to wash your hands with. Grab a couple ice cubes out of your cooler and wash your hands with them which I like to call THE GHETTO CAR WASH lol. Or keep a wash cloth in your cooler and wipe your hands and face off with the rag. Keeps your hands and face semi clean through out the day. TO BE AN EINSTEIN ON THIS JOB YOU GOTTA THINK LIKE EINSTEIN lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Gotta do what you gotta do. Theres a big difference between having to take a dump and the HERSHEY SQUIRTS lmfao. WORD lol.

JL 0513

Gloves in the winter and keep ice in your cooler in warm weather to wash your hands with. Grab a couple ice cubes out of your cooler and wash your hands with them which I like to call THE GHETTO CAR WASH lol. Or keep a wash cloth in your cooler and wipe your hands and face off with the rag. Keeps your hands and face semi clean through out the day. TO BE AN EINSTEIN ON THIS JOB YOU GOTTA THINK LIKE EINSTEIN lol.

I wash my hands at least 20 times a day. Hands technically get clean but still appear dirty because the dirt is embedded into the fine cracks of the skin. Perhaps not everyone has this problem but my skin is pretty rough. It's Sunday night and after 100's of washes since Friday, my hands still look dirty.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I get that dude. My whole thing is and if somebody wants to call me a :censored2: that's fine, but its all about appearance on this job. You don't want to roll up to a business or a customer and look super dirty like your a fire fighter and you've been walking in smoke all day. That's all im saying dude lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You know your a driver and your at a function and the person tells you who they are and you ramble their address to them like your a serial killer or something lol.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You know your a driver and your at a function and the person tells you who they are and you ramble their address to them like your a serial killer or something lol.

Yeah, that happened 2 weekends ago at a kid's sporting event. I was introduced to someone and I asked her if she was enjoying her new TV. Her mouth gaped and no words came out so I added,"Jerry, diagonal to you, has the same one." Her jaw dropped a bit more so my buddy jumped in and told her who I am. She apologized that she didn't recognize me but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to respond.