You know you're screwed when...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As a utility driver, you get loaned out to another center and the manager just says, do your best.

edit: add your own endings to this topic title, we have some clever folks here, let's hear it!

When I first started driving, this is how you learned the routes. They would say, "call us later and let us know how your're doing"! No DIAD or EDD either, just a map and a pick up log. Now, guys "can't do routes", because the sups say, "they don't know it yet".

Ouch

HA!

Lets see, I am in my early 40's. 100% debt free including home. And fully fund my retirement accounts. How are you doing there with your finances??

You are like the annoying school yard kid that no one played with do to the fact that he threw tantrums and argued with other kids, but could never substantiate their argument. I have asked many times to prove my math is wrong. You just keep repeating that my math is wrong, rather then to debate it with facts. Please go back to the thread in question, and show me where my math is wrong. Your example was easily shot down as an incorrect example that does not translate to my math equation.

Dude, you got to be the most annoying poster on the world wide web.

Lmao where is the like option. I would like this one 100x.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't know who this guy is but he's lucky to have a job. Probably one of those guys that passes judgment on other people but turns around and does it himself. Probably owns a damn cat! Is a dirty red sox fan! Grrrrr this just gets my blood boiling! Just kidding. Calm down dave... can I call you dave? I'm sure you'll say no. Anyways thanks for beating those damn red birds. Go Cubs

He prefers Dude.

Indecisi0n

When I first started driving, this is how you learned the routes. They would say, "call us later and let us know how your're doing"! No DIAD or EDD either, just a map and a pick up log. Now, guys "can't do routes", because the sups say, "they don't know it yet".

I hear a lot of guys say this but you also have to keep in mind you also weren't doing 150 with your pickups everyday. You had time that allowed for mistakes and still able to get in. Today some routes leave no room for error. A lot of route drivers use shortcuts and still only make it in by 7:30. Now when a new guy gets it he doesn't know any of the drivers short cuts so his ETA might be 8:30 driving out of the building and that's if he runs the rest of the route perfectly.