YOU WILL GET THE COVID VACCINE! -LIFE POST SUCCESSFUL KUNG FLU CURE

Seymour Packages

I love their logic. Let's force this rushed vaccine into the bodies of millions worldwide, stand back, and see what happens. No thanks. If they require it for school, my wife and I will homeschool our children.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Will states that love power grabbing lock downs and closures insist on you getting vaccinated? And will society move on in a world where those that refuse are left behind?

Wally

I love their logic. Let's force this rushed vaccine into the bodies of millions worldwide, stand back, and see what happens. No thanks. If they require it for school, my wife and I will homeschool our children.
Be prepared for that. Also expect to live on the outside of many public things like travel, sports, youth groups, medical care, etc. Employment may be involved as well, so plan on self employment, but if you do, expect clients to ask for proof of vaccination.

Seymour Packages

Be prepared for that. Also expect to live on the outside of many public things like travel, sports, youth groups, medical care, etc. Employment may be involved as well, so plan on self employment, but if you do, expect clients to ask for proof of vaccination.
Does United Parcel Service currently require vaccination for me to work?

Wally

Does United Parcel Service currently require vaccination for me to work?
Once the lawyers fear dishing out money because covid is spread by an unvaccinated employee, they will.

Another possibility is being unvaccinated will become politically incorrect. Then it's game over.

Seymour Packages

Once the lawyers fear dishing out money because covid is spread by an unvaccinated employee, they will.

Another possibility is being unvaccinated will become politically incorrect. Then it's game over.
I would welcome that lawsuit, as would any competent attorney. There are now documented cases of vaccinated individuals contracting and spreading COVID 19. Ruh roh, Shaggy! There are too many variables to require blanket vaccination across the UPS network. And, as always, there are legal loopholes to getting vaccinated. This vaccine was not developed out of some higher calling to save humanity. I reject that. It was a race to develop this vaccine because it would be an instant monopoly on the hottest disease in the news right now.

fishtm2001

I would welcome that lawsuit, as would any competent attorney. There are now documented cases of vaccinated individuals contracting and spreading COVID 19. Ruh roh, Shaggy! There are too many variables to require blanket vaccination across the UPS network. And, as always, there are legal loopholes to getting vaccinated. This vaccine was not developed out of some higher calling to save humanity. I reject that. It was a race to develop this vaccine because it would be an instant monopoly on the hottest disease in the news right now.
There are multiple vaccines.

Seymour Packages

I want CNN to, in addition to COVID 19 deaths and cases, also post current flu infections, deaths, hospitalizations, and vaccination numbers. In fact, post cardiac related hospitalizations and daily deaths. Let's post all the numbers to see if COVID 19 is really the threat right now. If we exclusively focused on the flu for 10 months as we have COVID 19, posting transmission rates, hospitalizations, daily deaths, and sad stories of how grandma got the flu and drowned in her own mucus, the sheep would be TERRIFIED.

fishtm2001

I want CNN to, in addition to COVID 19 deaths and cases, also post current flu infections, deaths, hospitalizations, and vaccination numbers. In fact, post cardiac related hospitalizations and daily deaths. Let's post all the numbers to see if COVID 19 is really the threat right now. If we exclusively focused on the flu for 10 months as we have COVID 19, posting transmission rates, hospitalizations, daily deaths, and sad stories of how grandma got the flu and drowned in her own mucus, the sheep would be TERRIFIED.
Do you believe in lizard people like the Nashville bomber?

quad decade guy

Ok. Fair enough. It could get ugly fast.

Now, how long are you personally(Wally) prepared to withdraw from normal life? Right now it's just a work around. Sure Bowl game s and such may be canceled but a lot of things? I never give a thought about. Ex: youth soccer? I went to the auto parts store and grocery store, had to wear a mask(some still didn't).

Still can't buy guns and bullets but that is a whole other subject.

The good restaurants are still open the awful ones went away.

But, as New years came and went.......I still feel the depression and darkness of society in general. Nothings really changed.

But will we become a society of have and have nots....no vaccine no go in public/no job....think about that long and hard.