YOU WILL GET THE COVID VACCINE! -LIFE POST SUCCESSFUL KUNG FLU CURE

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"His wife said that three days after getting the shot, Michael noticed severe broken blood vessels on his feet and hands, prompting him to go the emergency room.

'There, he was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, which prevents blood from clotting. After two weeks of treatment, she writes on the Facebook post, Michael had a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets, which took his life in a matter of minutes, she said."

"Britain's medical regulator has said that anyone with a history of anaphylaxis, or severe allergic reactions to a medicine or food, should not be given the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine."

Who gets the blame for complications? Not the pharmaceutical companies. I think I'll sit back and wait until everyone is done dying of aneurysms.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It won't be Trump. Its commie Biden now. Your guy. Whatever happens going forward is YOUR fault.
Nope nope nope nope nope times a million

Whatever biden :censored2:s up is 100 percent absolutely without a doubt gonna be trump's fault

Screenshot this post with the date and post it whenever someone blames trump in the future.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who gets the blame for complications? Not the pharmaceutical companies. I think I'll sit back and wait until everyone is done dying of aneurysms.
Could be an extremely rare condition this person was suffering from. It happens unfortunately. Every year for example, some have serious, even life ending reactions to everyday medical procedures and medications.

Every year around 128,000 Americans die from prescribed medications alone. These were taken as prescribed. That number doesnt include errors, od's, or self medicating. The media doesn't amplify each and every case so no one worries about it.

Last edited:

Wally

Nope nope nope nope nope times a million

Whatever biden *s up is 100 percent absolutely without a doubt gonna be trump's fault

Screenshot this post with the date and post it whenever someone blames trump in the future.
Only the left and the drive-by media will attempt that. Fortunately, they can't get away with it any more.

fishtm2001

CNN in the summer: FACT CHECK- Trump's claim of getting a vaccination by the end of 2020 a pipe dream.
CNN now: FACT CHECK- Everyone should be forced to be vaccinated.
All the medical experts said it would be very difficult to have ready by Jan. CNN was reporting that. They were off by two weeks. Thank Pfizer. They did it with no help from Warped Speed. BTW, how's that definitely attainable goal of 20 million doses administered by Jan 1 going?

Wally

All the medical experts said it would be very difficult to have ready by Jan. CNN was reporting that. They were off by two weeks. Thank Pfizer. They did it with no help from Warped Speed. BTW, how's that definitely attainable goal of 20 million doses administered by Jan 1 going?

Bottom line is we are vaccinating, the program is moving forward, like it or not, it's all happening under President Trumps watch.

fishtm2001

Bottom line is we are vaccinating, the program is moving forward, like it or not, it's all happening under President Trumps watch.
Doses are sitting in freezers due to his "plan".

As of Jan. 6, here’s where the country’s coronavirus vaccine rollout stands, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):

• Over 21.4 million: Total number of doses distributed
  • Over 5.9 million: Total number of people who’ve received at least 1 dose

oldngray

nowhere special
That's on the states. For example, Democrats in NY are busy trying to position themselves as the queen bee. Meanwhile, vaccines sit.
Biden says he will pass out doses that were reserved as second dose for those already inoculated. Putting those people at risk of not getting the necessary second dose.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake news that's all been debooooonked!

fishtm2001

Biden says he will pass out doses that were reserved as second dose for those already inoculated. Putting those people at risk of not getting the necessary second dose.
That buys time to get doses out of warehouses. I thought the military was going to assist with distribution. What happened? donald lose interest?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Could be an extremely rare condition this person was suffering from. It happens unfortunately. Every year for example, some have serious, even life ending reactions to everyday medical procedures and medications.

Every year around 128,000 Americans die from prescribed medications alone. These were taken as prescribed. That number doesnt include errors, od's, or self medicating. The media doesn't amplify each and every case so no one worries about it.

Which is the number one reason why the right to make any and all medical decisions must reside with the individual, or a loved one in case of incapacitation. Making personal medical decisions an issue of public health and subject to government intervention is an abomination.