YOU WILL GET THE COVID VACCINE! -LIFE POST SUCCESSFUL KUNG FLU CURE

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What threat do people who don't take the vaccine pose to those who do take it? No one's been able to answer this question for me once in the past year.

oldngray

nowhere special
It certainly makes a walk in the woods more exciting.
when-you-surviving.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok. Fair enough. It could get ugly fast.

Now, how long are you personally(Wally) prepared to withdraw from normal life? Right now it's just a work around. Sure Bowl game s and such may be canceled but a lot of things? I never give a thought about. Ex: youth soccer? I went to the auto parts store and grocery store, had to wear a mask(some still didn't).

Still can't buy guns and bullets but that is a whole other subject.

The good restaurants are still open the awful ones went away.

But, as New years came and went.......I still feel the depression and darkness of society in general. Nothings really changed.

But will we become a society of have and have nots....no vaccine no go in public/no job....think about that long and hard.
I'm getting the vaccine as soon as possible. Time to end this.

It will be fine

What threat do people who don't take the vaccine pose to those who do take it? No one's been able to answer this question for me once in the past year.
Vaccines are at best 95% effective. Too many people without immunity allows the virus to linger and mutate easily.

I find it funny that many of the same people that pretend to worry about vaccine safety because of fear of what’s in it eat exclusively processed food.

fishtm2001

Vaccines are at best 95% effective. Too many people without immunity allows the virus to linger and mutate easily.

I find it funny that many of the same people that pretend to worry about vaccine safety because of fear of what’s in it eat exclusively processed food.
Cuz McDonalds is Merican!

fishtm2001

You started that nonsense

Can you explain the lizard people theory to us. Most of us have no idea what you're talking about. Is that a new letter for the alphabet people tag, LGBTQ...LIZ?
In 2013, a survey conducted by Public Policy Polling found that 12 million Americans believed that the country was run by lizard people in suits.

In some ways, lizard people believers were a precursor to QAnon, the insidious pro-Trump conspiracy movement that has snowballed from the dark corners of the internet into mainstream social media feeds and even the halls of Congress over the last three years. Like QAnon, which was founded on the myth that President Trump is secretly working to dismantle a “deep state” cabal of satanic pedophiles, the lizard people theory holds that a secret network of blood-guzzling “global elites” have engineered tragedies from the Holocaust to 9/11. But it gets worse: The nefarious world leaders and Hollywood celebrities responsible for so much misery are not actually humans but shape-shifting reptilian creatures of alien descent.

Wally

Next will be media reports of unvaccinated people dying of the kung flu. Their slant will be "needless deaths".

Wally

Can an employer mandate that an employee get the covid vaccine? Yes they can. The ADA allows for it.

...the act allows those types of activities if employees could bring something into work that would pose a direct threat to themselves, co-workers or customers.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
CNN in the summer: FACT CHECK- Trump's claim of getting a vaccination by the end of 2020 a pipe dream.
CNN now: FACT CHECK- Everyone should be forced to be vaccinated.