YOU WILL GET THE COVID VACCINE! -LIFE POST SUCCESSFUL KUNG FLU CURE

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Which is the number one reason why the right to make any and all medical decisions must reside with the individual, or a loved one in case of incapacitation. Making personal medical decisions an issue of public health and subject to government intervention is an abomination.
That doc went for it, his choice, went out like a man. Sucks to be him though.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That doc went for it, his choice, went out like a man.

I agree, it was his choice. He was super stoked about getting the vaccine. I wonder how stoked he was about it as he was stroking out. At least no one will ever catch covid from him. That's apparently all that matters anymore.

Now imagine if you were forced or required to get the vaccine and something like that happened. Who's liable for that?

Wally

I agree, it was his choice. He was super stoked about getting the vaccine. I wonder how stoked he was about it as he was stroking out. At least no one will ever catch covid from him. That's apparently all that matters anymore.

Now imagine if you were forced or required to get the vaccine and something like that happened. Who's liable for that?
Who's forcing? You might be isolated though, not getting it.

Wally

You think denying someone their rights unless they accept a vaccine that could possibly kill them isn't force? Interesting logic.
Some vaccines are mandatory now, no?

What may happen is you won't be able to access certain medical care, fly on a plane, or attend certain events without the vaccine. Some workplaces may be involved too. Things like that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

What may happen is you won't be able to access certain medical care, fly on a plane, or attend certain events without the vaccine. Some workplaces may be involved too. Things like that.

What vaccines are mandatory? Health care workers may be required to take certain vaccines, but approximately half are refusing the covid vaccine. Are they being fired? As for those restrictions, every one a constitutional violation. Too bad no one cares about rights any more.

It will be fine

What vaccines are mandatory? Health care workers may be required to take certain vaccines, but approximately half are refusing the covid vaccine. Are they being fired? As for those restrictions, every one a constitutional violation. Too bad no one cares about rights any more.
What constitutional rights are there about employer work requirements?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

That's all fine with live vaccines that have been used for a century. mRNA vaccines are new technology without long term studies.

UK has recommended no one who has ever had a serious allergic reaction to a drug or food should get the new vaccines.

That's a red flag for me, and should be an easy out of any mandatory vaccination protocol. The traditional live vaccines are less effective so expect to see demands for everyone to get the new ones.

Never gonna happen for me or anyone in my house.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just scheduled my first COVID Vaccine shot ... damn I'm glad I live in a state with a Republican Governor.
Even if he is scared of Big Fat Stacie Abrams!​
Covid-19 Generic Vaccine ..............................................................
Stacey Abrams Hey Hey Hey Gimme Your Vote.jpg

Thursday January 14, 2021
2:30 PM EST (10 minutes)
Wellstar Family Medicine at Cherokee Health Park

It will be fine

I'm glad to hear you say so. I accept your concession. I'd be more than happy to discuss matters of individual liberty and the Constitution with somebody who cares about either. You don't.
You think employer requirements are an affront to individual liberty and the constitution. Lulz. That’s absurd.