Your biggest payday?

brownboxman

So you want me to brag about how much money I make,.....Really?????? Whats next, How big is yours? Mine is this long!!!!!! Funny thing , we all know pretty much what we make per hour. So I guess you want to brag on how many hours you work, I like to brag on how many hours I DONT work.

brown_trousers

So you want me to brag about how much money I make,.....Really?????? Whats next, How big is yours? Mine is this long!!!!!! Funny thing , we all know pretty much what we make per hour. So I guess you want to brag on how many hours you work, I like to brag on how many hours I DONT work.

why would you even reply to a conversation you dont want to be a part of?

Buck Fifty

All I know is that my Massey Ferguson is better than your John Deere, So there !!!

article22

Banned
My biggest payday was the day i got smart and accepted an article 22 bid that i can relax and do injury free for the rest of my life!!! Ahhhhhh no stress... No harassment....no cutting my lunch short.... And best thing of all i dont have to do the runners pick ups from the trip next to me anymore!!

laffter

As a part timer working preload, the biggest paycheck I've received was the last week of peak last year. I was working preload for about 7 hours each day, and driver helping for about 8. ~15 hours a day, for 5 days, came to about $650 net, give or take. I expect that number to increase significantly next peak.

upser92

Been loading at UPS for 2 years. Last peak season I was doing driver helper for 6 hours a day and since I had the most seniority got OT everyday plus the Sunday sort. Making close to $700 a week. One thing all new hires need to learn is that UPS throws out money like it's the Price Is Right during peak season

brown bomber

brown bomber
any drivers. that want maximize there vacation checks...it's real simple take weeks off w/ holidays...you get an extra 8 hrs., for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day etc., etc....in the past I took Thanksgiving week as an option week...50 hrs. + 16 hrs (holiday)...and then I let them know I was available to work Black Friday...I did that for about 10 yrs....it pretty much paid for Christmas presents...not sure if this would work now

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

any drivers. that want maximize there vacation checks...it's real simple take weeks off w/ holidays...you get an extra 8 hrs., for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day etc., etc....in the past I took Thanksgiving week as an option week...50 hrs. + 16 hrs (holiday)...and then I let them know I was available to work Black Friday...I did that for about 10 yrs....it pretty much paid for Christmas presents...not sure if this would work now

We are not allowed to work Black Friday if we are on vacation that week.

I also take my vacations with holiday built in--the extra $$ is nice.

brownboxman

[why would you even reply to a conversation you dont want to be a part of?]

Guess I thought this was a forum for exchange of ideas, I just get tired of hearing how UPS kicks us in the teeth by drivers who spend their lives working evenings to brag how much money they make.