You're going to get a "letter"

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
With experience comes knowledge for the most part of certain parcels
That are big bucks ,,, don't be the guy who DR's a TV , computer , Lap tops , that's common sense stuff ,, I'd rather climb over it for 3 days than pay for it !!
Protect the pkg like it's yours , and you'll never buy one!!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
With experience comes knowledge for the most part of certain parcels
That are big bucks ,,, don't be the guy who DR's a TV , computer , Lap tops , that's common sense stuff ,, I'd rather climb over it for 3 days than pay for it !!
Protect the pkg like it's yours , and you'll never buy one!!!
The only thing you're climbing over is the whole chicken and gallon of Coke you brought for lunch.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The only thing you're climbing over is the whole chicken and gallon of Coke you brought for lunch.
This coming from a pencil pusher numbers guy who needs special schooling to learn to drive and deliver pkgs!!!
All you know about delivery is when you see a Clarksville video , if they still have them !!
Lol. Lol.
Yankees Suck !!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This coming from a pencil pusher numbers guy who needs special schooling to learn to drive and deliver pkgs!!!
All you know about delivery is when you see a Clarksville video , if they still have them !!
Lol. Lol.
Yankees Suck !!!
Excuse me. I use erasable pen. I'm a big boy.

And Big Papi is a queer

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And Mariano Rivera choked away 86 years of Yankee legacy of crushing redsox nation in just a few days in 04 !!
IMG_0037.GIF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
BIG MISTAKE !!!
You knew it was a high value when you signed it ,, you shouldn't have relied on the DIAD to remind you !!
Just be happy the customer signed that they got it and take as a learning experience,, letter will go away in time , good luck !
The problem is was he ever trained that it needed a signature?

I had this same type of thing happen to me very early in my career.