Yuengling beer drinkers only please.

MrBates

Ive been drinking it on and off for about a decade. I've never really thought about it. When I, a friend, or neighbor went up to PA I requested a case or two and paid them.. Here is my question is it a brown beer??'it looks brown and dark. Is it my new poor mans Becks? Will this take the place of my Blue Moon beer?? If you are confused by my rant Yuengling is newly available in Ohio so its a new option for me. Any thoughts ??????????????????????

I just recently got into the IPA craze but every once in a while I'll pick up a pack of Yeungling's Black and Tan.

rod

Retired 22 years
Brings back memories of the '70's when you couldn't, or could you, get Coor's East of the Mississippi, thus the story line of the original "Smokey and Bandit"
We couldn't get Coors here (at the time we never realized how lucky we were) and we were both east and west of the Mississippi. And north and south. The Mississippi looks like a giant question mark running through Mn.

Fuzzy Brown

Ive been drinking it on and off for about a decade. I've never really thought about it. When I, a friend, or neighbor went up to PA I requested a case or two and paid them.. Here is my question is it a brown beer??'it looks brown and dark. Is it my new poor mans Becks? Will this take the place of my Blue Moon beer?? If you are confused by my rant Yuengling is newly available in Ohio so its a new option for me. Any thoughts ??????????????????????
Yuengling is a union busting company they can shove their horse piss.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
IMG_20171227_114451331.jpg