“I want to be a driver!”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He will get one once I can corner him, little Gen Z punk! I don’t live in the slums, this is an upper-middle class neighborhood goddamnit! Do I go racing around your dumpy apartment complex? No! Show some respect.
Yeah, no need to drive like an A-hole in your resi areas. Dangerous and stupid.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Had this clown come up to me this morning and say, “I heard you guys are making $49 an hour!?” I just said yeah eventually. “Well, I want to be a driver, what do I do?” I told him to apply online, but he would have to start working part time as a package handler first then sign bid sheets. “I CAN’T DO THAT! I just want to drive.” I thought he was messing with me but this dude was dead serious.

Any of you guys getting people coming out of the woodwork now that “$49 an hour” has been plastered all over the media? This is the third person that’s come up to me about our wages. I don’t want to deal with this lol!
I know I’ve been expecting more.

Yup, that poor messaging put out by the Teamsters has everyone thinking we are now making $49/hr or that we're all getting A/C very soon. I have to keep telling people most of us still won't have A/C 10 years from now. UPS has put a ton of new cars on the road these last few years that'll be in service for another 15 years.
Just today,

"Hey man, how's that a/c working???"

I'll get one probably within the next two years.

"Two :censored2:ing years?!!"

Yeah man, well get them early being in hot ass AZ.

"THAT'S SOON?? I thought they were buying them already."

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
"I only make $116k, I can only afford a couple hours...this ain't 'Pretty Woman.'"

Our drivers up here in New England will get the ac trucks last. However us in the shop will get nice rust free Arizona and Cali trucks to wrench on. First time I worked on a Cali truck I was amazed at how easy everything came apart, I wanted to move out west.

Anyway,

Might be able to replace a leaking fuel tank now without using a sawzall or a torch to heat the bolts... One of my least favorite things I had to do on package.. leaking fuel tank with seized bolts that would not break off

anonymous23456

Let me show you how I sort my shelves….
You can do 2 chicks at a time...uhhh, I mean 2 sorts at a time?
628d6144ae7d7.image.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I know it's our total compensation. I said in my post that people will think that is our income. People only see headlines and don't read the details.
Kind of like @MyTripisCut did with your post, that drunken Irish :censored2:er probably passed out drunk after 4 words and just made up what he wanted to read while pleasuring himself by rubbing bags of ripped off eyebrows over his naked drunken body

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yup, that poor messaging put out by the Teamsters has everyone thinking we are now making $49/hr or that we're all getting A/C very soon. I have to keep telling people most of us still won't have A/C 10 years from now. UPS has put a ton of new cars on the road these last few years that'll be in service for another 15 years.
Once again the Empire knew what they were doing