“I want to be a driver!”

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

The weirdest thing for me lately is the FedEx and USPS guys on my route saying how happy they are for us. The FedEx guy is happy I make twice as much as him. From my experience people over forty know how hard the grind is and that we deserve it, under forty and they’re bitter and resentful. Especially the type that went to college for nothing.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Hmmm, I don't see Carols salary, bennies, and golden parachute mentioned anywhere in the story....
cool-it-cool-it-with-the-antisemetic-remarks.gif

Zowert

I walked into a convenience store on my route this morning and the clerk says “Bro you’re making $170,000 a year?!” I said what? NO! He says, “Don’t lie to me man I just saw it on the news last night!”

Yeah, this is a concentrated effort by Carol Tome to make us look bad in a weird way.

JL 0513

I walked into a convenience store on my route this morning and the clerk says “Bro you’re making $170,000 a year?!” I said what? NO! He says, “Don’t lie to me man I just saw it on the news last night!”

Yeah, this is a concentrated effort by Carol Tome to make us look bad in a weird way.
She (and company) is seeing how many people are saying they're voting no and are setting up the narrative if this goes sideways.