“You guys are way overpaid!”

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Ca
No teacher makes a third of that. Wally u are being lied to. I wouldn’t touch teaching with a ten foot pole…….especially when you can’t beat the little bastards when they act up!
Catholic school, private school, special education, behavioral and learning disabilities is where the higher pay happens.

Non liberal

No teacher makes a third of that. Wally u are being lied to. I wouldn’t touch teaching with a ten foot pole…….especially when you can’t beat the little bastards when they act up!
My cousins made 85k, both retired with full salary, 15+ yrs ago. Teachers make damn good money in the big cities especially.

Brownnote

Just thought I’d share a little incident with a customer today.

I was delivering a box of hello fresh to this house when the customer abruptly opened her front door. It was an unusual door because it opened outward instead of in, so it startled me and I accidentally dropped the box. It wasn’t damaged or anything. Pick it up and hand it over, “Sorry about that.” Customer says, “Oh nice job idiot!” Now I’m not sure why I said this but I did, “I know right. At forty bucks an hour I shouldn’t be dropping crap.” Only I used the S word.

“YOU MAKE HOW MUCH?!!” Literally screaming at me. I’m thinking, Jesus lady calm the ef down. I said, “Have a nice day” and turned to walk away. She continues to bark at me, “If they’re paying you forty dollars an hour to deliver boxes! That’s ridiculous! I don’t believe it.” I said, “You’re right, I’m lying to you. Bye bye now.” As I’m walking away she continues to rant. “Here I am with a Master’s, educating our youth for half what you make. What is wrong with society?! YOU GUYS ARE WAY OVERPAID!”

Funny thing is I was a public school teacher for close to five years. Yeah the pay is kinda low but you know what you’re signing up for. Anyway, it’s going to be real awkward delivering to that customer from now on. I wish I knew how to keep my big mouth shut.

How much do most people think we make anyway? Minimum wage?
People feel better when the "brown public concierge service," are paid peanuts.

rod

Retired 22 years
Back when I was in school teachers actually had to educate kids. The 3 R's. Todays teachers spend their time trying to decide what to call little Johnny who now wants to be classified as a girl. Or deal with 13 year old Susie who is mentally challenged but whos parents insist she be given every opportunity the rest of the class is given but in all actuality she can't even tie her own shoes. There ---I said it----sue me.

Brownwind

She lived a much quieter life than me --- not counting her early years. :-)
You forgot about Karen. She’s what the post was about. I’m sorry but I keep checking this thread to get an update on Karen and her wine delivery.

Can anyone update me on how it turned out???
P.S. I’ve been bored lately on the route..

Next Day Error

X - Other
Who? Oh, the magic guy from your story book. Lol, he doesn't tell me what to do.
Oh, the character Jesus is definitely fake. I'm just pointing out that the mystical character these phony Christians pretend that they emulate told them to do the very things these people refuse to do... namely love one another and serve each other. They're a bunch of fakes.