“You guys are way overpaid!”

Zowert

You forgot about Karen. She’s what the post was about. I’m sorry but I keep checking this thread to get an update on Karen and her wine delivery.

Can anyone update me on how it turned out???
P.S. I’ve been bored lately on the route..
She’s technically not part of my route but I still get her from time to time when the neighboring route is heavy they put some of that crap on me. I check every morning to see if her address is in my board, if it is I pull her stuff off and give it to the driver that normally delivers there. He thinks she’s a nut job as well but he’s on better terms with her.

Anyway, I haven’t delivered to her since the incident. I did find out that her teacher’s union went on strike right before school started, delaying classes for a week until it was settled. They got better pay but I’m not sure how much. If we strike next year I’m interested to see if she has an opinion on it.

Brownwind

She’s technically not part of my route but I still get her from time to time when the neighboring route is heavy they put some of that crap on me. I check every morning to see if her address is in my board, if it is I pull her stuff off and give it to the driver that normally delivers there. He thinks she’s a nut job as well but he’s on better terms with her.

Anyway, I haven’t delivered to her since the incident. I did find out that her teacher’s union went on strike right before school started, delaying classes for a week until it was settled. They got better pay but I’m not sure how much. If we strike next year I’m interested to see if she has an opinion on it.
Appreciate the update. Funny how this story hit close to home.
Thanks again and if anything changes please let us (me) know 👍👍

Zowert

Quick update:

I ran into this Karen again. I was walking next to a busy street by an intersection, a bunch of cars were stopped at the light. I suddenly hear her voice, “FORTY DOLLARS AN HOUR!” I look to my left and there she is, sitting in the passenger seat of a car with some guy I’ve never seen behind the wheel. She’s got this S-eating grin on her face. I said, “Actually it’s over $42 now.” Her face got red and the dude driving started laughing. She said nothing else and they drove off.

Not really interesting but I thought I’d share.

Thebrownblob

Quick update:

I ran into this Karen again. I was walking next to a busy street by an intersection, a bunch of cars were stopped at the light. I suddenly hear her voice, “FORTY DOLLARS AN HOUR!” I look to my left and there she is, sitting in the passenger seat of a car with some guy I’ve never seen behind the wheel. She’s got this S-eating grin on her face. I said, “Actually it’s over $42 now.” Her face got red and the dude driving started laughing. She said nothing else and they drove off.

Lmbo

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Quick update:

You guys are dumb for not willcalling her ass

Zowert

You guys are dumb for not willcalling her ass
Fortunately for me she is on a neighboring route so I don’t have to deal with her. Only on rare occasions when that route gets blown up and they put her street on mine. Even then her normal driver will take her stuff off my truck in the morning so I don’t have to deal with her. She is actually pretty friendly to him. She gets wine deliveries all the time, go figure.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Fortunately for me she is on a neighboring route so I don’t have to deal with her. Only on rare occasions when that route gets blown up and they put her street on mine. Even then her normal driver will take her stuff off my truck in the morning so I don’t have to deal with her. She is actually pretty friendly to him. She gets wine deliveries all the time, go figure.
He porker her good, I guess. Or fisted her

Brownwind

Quick update:

Awesome update. Thanks for sharing

Non liberal

Quick update:

Yup, with about as much purchasing power as someone who made $20hr in 4 yrs ago.

Brownwind

Sounds like you’re in a good group of drivers.
The Karen’s on my route seemed to have disappeared . Separated or went broke is the story. Good job dealing with the situation

Zowert

He porker her good, I guess. Or fisted her
He denies it but I think there was something going on between them. She’s really not bad looking for her age, and he is around the same age too. She went through a nasty divorce a couple years ago, now she’s living on her own. I’m about 80% sure he’s made a ‘special delivery’ to her, at least once.