1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not until we make it past page one and the first two sentences and you acknowledge it contradicts reality.
Deflect. You can't do it.

The reality of page one is, creation demands a Creator. Design demands a Designer. Law demands a Lawgiver.
"In the beginning, God.... Pretty simple. The proof is all around you.
The plain statement infers you should have enough sense to see it and believe what you see.
"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.'' -Romans 1:20

Nothing magical about any of it. You want magic. Tell us again about how all life forms developed by chance from one single-celled organism which came to life from non-living matter. I'll even throw in the pond water.

El Correcto

god is dead

The reality of page one is, creation demands a Creator. Design demands a Designer. Law demands a Lawgiver.
The plain statement infers you should have enough sense to see it and believe what you see.
"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.'' -Romans 1:20

Nothing magical about any of it. You want magic. Tell us again about how all life forms developed by chance from one single-celled organism which came to life from non-living matter. I'll even throw in the pond water.
Nope, big bang wasn’t the beginning and the earth certainly wasn’t around during that time.

You 0
Homo 1.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Nope, big bang wasn’t the beginning and the earth certainly was around during that time.

You 0
Homo 1.
I don't see the Big Bang THEORY in the Creation account. There is perfect order in the days of creation.

But, this is your response to my comment? Gonna have to do better than that... defend what you believe...

Which part of this doesn't make sense and why?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I did, and I have, and I cherish both books as my grandmother gave them to me. But you talk about missing the mark. In I’m trying to understand how someone would know what the mark is? It seems in your understanding thev”Mark” is whatever you make it or whatever you’re being told by the “Holy Spirit” . But if God is the same yesterday today and forever, the Holy Spirit isn’t going to tell you something that would miss the Mark.

View attachment 477448
I did, and I have, and I cherish both books as my grandmother gave them to me.
👍👍
But you talk about missing the mark. In I’m trying to understand how someone would know what the mark is? It seems in your understanding thev”Mark” is whatever you make it or whatever you’re being told by the “Holy Spirit” . But if God is the same yesterday today and forever, the Holy Spirit isn’t going to tell you something that would miss the Mark.
What is my understanding of the mark when describing sin as “missing the mark”?

The Holy Spirit of God prompts me to believe that the mark would have to mean the perfect human life, the life that God would live if he were come down, walk amongst us as the perfect example for humanity.

And since He did, we have that perfect example, that mark, and His name is Jesus.

He alone is the perfect example, and standard by which sin can be revealed in man, as the Holy Spirit illuminates in one’s life.

Thebrownblob

👍👍

What is my understanding of the mark when describing sin as “missing the mark”?

The Holy Spirit of God prompts me to believe that the mark would have to mean the perfect human life, the life that God would live if he were come down, walk amongst us as the perfect example for humanity.

And since He did, we have that perfect example, that mark, and His name is Jesus.

He alone is the perfect example, and standard by which sin can be revealed in man, as the Holy Spirit illuminates in one’s life.
OK, so I think we agree that the guide for finding the mark is written in the Bible?

El Correcto

god is dead
Is John 3:16 as you put it, Judeo-Christian written religious traditions?
I could see John being your favorite gospel.
It’s the one with the most nonsense in it and by far the most historically inaccurate account of Jesus.
I don't see the Big Bang THEORY in the Creation account. There is perfect order in the days of creation.

But, this is your response to my comment? Gonna have to do better than that... defend what you believe...

Which part of this doesn't make sense and why?
Nope; earth wasn’t around for billions of years much less anything resembling a beginning.

BrownFlush

I could see John being your favorite gospel.
You see wrong.
You have no idea why I asked the question much less how it's worded.
Nope; earth wasn’t around for billions of years much less anything resembling a beginning.
Nope what?

Again, which part of this does not make sense and why?

El Correcto

god is dead
Nope what?
You are incorrect. We will never make it to page two of this book if we can’t even make it past first two sentences.

It contradicts reality and is wrong.
Earth wasn’t around during anything closely resembling a beginning. If you can admit this much there might be hope for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
We can forget the beginning part because that is currently unknowable believe what you wanna believe idgaf and it don’t make you stupid.

Believing the earth was around anything considered a beginning is stupid though and contradicts reality.

Admit it and we can move onto the rest of page one successfully making it off the first two sentences of your “inerrant” book.

BrownFlush

You are incorrect. We will never make it to page two of this book if we can’t even make it past first two sentences.

It contradicts reality and is wrong.
Earth wasn’t around during anything closely resembling a beginning. If you can admit this much there might be hope for you.
I think for now, you need to do some admitting...
Design does not demand a designer.
If something is Created, a Creator is not necessary .
Physical laws that exist did not require a lawgiver.
These statements contradict reality. Correct?

Integrity

Binge Poster
OK, so I think we agree that the guide for finding the mark is written in the Bible?
Maybe in part. My belief of course is the Bible is useful, no doubt. I however don’t believe it is the exclusive means to know or be led to an encounter with Jesus.

I also believe that spiritually understanding anything in the Bible requires illumination from the Holy Spirit of God to the person reading it.

2 questions for you:

1. What biblical inspiration theory does your understanding most line up with?

2. Do you believe, as Tozer did, that God communicates with us through the avenues of our minds, our wills, and our emotions?

BrownFlush

Maybe in part. My belief of course is the Bible is useful, no doubt. I however don’t believe it is the exclusive means to know or be led to an encounter with Jesus.

I also believe that spiritually understanding anything in the Bible requires illumination from the Holy Spirit of God to the person reading it.

2 questions for you:

1. What biblical inspiration theory does your understanding most line up with?

2. Do you believe, as Tozer did, that God communicates with us through the avenues of our minds, our wills, and our emotions?
Hilarious! Keep it coming!

El Correcto

god is dead
You make statements but never p0int to those errors so we can address them. I think there are some rules of discussion you keep violating.
We are discussing the errors.
We can’t even make it off the first sentences of page one.
The earth wasn’t around anything that could even be considered a beginning and the “beginning” itself is up for debate.

The condition for any planet to form didn’t happen until a billion + years after the Big Bang.

Your book is wrong and we are not even off the first sentences yet. You need to grow up or we will never make it off page one, because I promise you it gets even stupider bud.