1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We are discussing the errors.
We can’t even make it off the first sentences of page one.
The earth wasn’t around anything that could even be considered a beginning and the “beginning” itself is up for debate.

The condition for any planet to form didn’t happen until a billion + years after the Big Bang.

Your book is wrong and we are not even off the first sentences yet. You need to grow up or we will never make it off page one, because I promise you it gets even stupider bud.
You just inferred big bang as fact. Sorry, can't use theories as facts.

Thebrownblob

Maybe in part. My belief of course is the Bible is useful, no doubt. I however don’t believe it is the exclusive means to know or be led to an encounter with Jesus.

I also believe that spiritually understanding anything in the Bible requires illumination from the Holy Spirit of God to the person reading it.

2 questions for you:

1. What biblical inspiration theory does your understanding most line up with?

2. Do you believe, as Tozer did, that God communicates with us through the avenues of our minds, our wills, and our emotions?
1 mercy, and grace

2 I believe God is sovereign

El Correcto

god is dead
You just inferred big bang as fact. Sorry, can't use theories as facts.
Yes it is a theory supported by facts.
Like the fact the earth wasn’t around during the beginning.

Your book is wrong now can you please quick being stupid and we can move on to the rest of page one.

We haven’t even gotten to the flat earther sky dome yet and the water that is supposedly above the sky.

El Correcto

god is dead
Careful..Be civil. You're showing signs of flaming up....bud.
You are asking me for errors and I am educating you. Do you wish to continue this conversation or do you wish to remain an idiot?

Admit the earth wasn’t around anything that could be considered a “beginning” and we can move on. It gets even stupider and full of more errors I promise you that.

BrownFlush

Yes it is a theory supported by facts.
Like the fact the earth wasn’t around during the beginning.
Still a theory. Can't use it.

Your book is wrong now can you please quick being stupid and we can move on to the rest of page one.
Ready? Your theory is wrong now can you please quit being stupid and we can move on to the rest of page one?
You don't know how to have an honest discussion.

Again..Either affirm or deny this..
I think for now, you need to do some admitting...
Design does not demand a designer.
If something is Created, a Creator is not necessary .
Physical laws that exist did not require a lawgiver.
These statements contradict reality. Correct?

BrownFlush

You are asking me for errors and I am educating you. Do you wish to continue this conversation or do you wish to remain an idiot?

Admit the earth wasn’t around anything that could be considered a “beginning” and we can move on. It gets even stupider and full of more errors I promise you that.
I admit it had to be around or there would not have been dirt for vegetation to grow in on the third day.

El Correcto

god is dead
Still a theory. Can't use it.

Ready? Your theory is wrong now can you please quit being stupid and we can move on to the rest of page one?
You don't know how to have an honest discussion.

Again..Either affirm or deny this..
Okay so you wish to remain an idiot that wants to play semantics with the word theory to deny reality.

Fair enough enjoy your night bud.
Homo 1
You 0

Can’t even make it off the first two sentences of your book without going full nut job. What a waste of a perfectly good brain. Religion is poison.

BrownFlush

Okay so you wish to remain an idiot that wants to play semantics with the word theory to deny reality.

Fair enough enjoy your night bud.
Homo 1
You 0

Can’t even make it off the first two sentences of your book without going full nut job. What a waste of a perfectly good brain. Religion is poison.
Deflect again...
Proof once again you don't have the ability for honest discussion.....Bud
What waste of time. Let's not play again.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sarcasm

Which part of the passage do you need help understanding?

Also, help me understand something
Oh.
Which part of the passage do you need help understanding?
What it means you.

I know what it means to me.
Also, help me understand something

Is John 3:16 as you put it, Judeo-Christian written religious traditions?
The verse is yes. How the Holy Spirit personally illuminates it to each believer, IMO, is not.

BrownFlush

What it means you.
His friendship is conditional. The conditions of said friendship has been given.
The verse is yes.
What makes this verse God’s Word, and others in the same book of John not?

How the Holy Spirit personally illuminates it to each believer, IMO, is not.
Explain this”Holy Spirit illumination”.Use the 27 books of the NT for an example/ verse that teaches this. Of course, use what you have decided is from God and what is tradition.

Integrity

Binge Poster
His friendship is conditional. The conditions of said friendship has been given.

Explain this”Holy Spirit illumination”.Use the 27 books of the NT for an example/ verse that teaches this. Of course, use what you have decided is from God and what is tradition.
Believe and receive God’s love.
Never said it was. You mentioned a quotation I didn’t.
My belief is that Bible is part of religious tradition, I love and find aspects of religion useful but not even close to the Holy Spirit personal illumination of religion and religious traditions.

You limit God by saying He limits himself to the Bible, I am not able to do that.

I know you don’t believe God is much bigger and more personal than what the Bible offers you but I do. My experience and observations in my life confirm that.