1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Holy Spirit is a person, not an individual.
lol.
So, Jesus is a person and the Holy Spirit is a person but they have the same Holy Spirit inside them?
I'll reword the question..
Is the Holy Spirit not an individual like Jesus?
Is the Holy Spirit not a person like Jesus?

Now answer the question...
The Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that lives in Jesus.
Explain since I have limited knowledge discerning the spirit.

Integrity

Binge Poster
lol.
So, Jesus is a person and the Holy Spirit is a person but they have the same Holy Spirit inside them?
I'll reword the question..

Is the Holy Spirit not a person like Jesus?

Now answer the question...

Explain since I have limited knowledge discerning the spirit.

vantexan

Read the teaching. Believe or not your choice.
You're avoiding my response. If you received the Holy Spirit like the Apostles did then you were anointed with fire? You have performed miracles? When you speak do non native English speakers hear you in their own language? If you are right on a subject, and your position disagrees with an apostle, does that mean he's not really guided by the Holy Spirit but you are? Or does the Holy Spirit tell you one thing but he tells the Apostles something opposite on the same subject?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're avoiding my response. If you received the Holy Spirit like the Apostles did then you were anointed with fire? You have performed miracles? When you speak do non native English speakers hear you in their own language? If you are right on a subject, and your position disagrees with an apostle, does that mean he's not really guided by the Holy Spirit but you are? Or does the Holy Spirit tell you one thing but he tells the Apostles something opposite on the same subject?
You seek worldly understanding of spiritual things.

Please read A.W. Tozer’s “The Pursuit of God” and Andrew Murray’s “Experiencing the Holy Spirit”.

Maybe you will be inspired and grow in your spiritual life, as I was.

vantexan

You seek worldly understanding of spiritual things.

Please read A.W. Tozer’s “The Pursuit of God” and Andrew Murray’s “Experiencing the Holy Spirit”.

Maybe you will be inspired and grow in your spiritual life, as I was.
Did those books tell you that you're the equivalent of Christ's chosen Apostles? That it's your right to reject their writings to us because you have received direction from the Holy Spirit telling you you're right and they're wrong?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did those books tell you that you're the equivalent of Christ's chosen Apostles? That it's your right to reject their writings to us because you have received direction from the Holy Spirit telling you you're right and they're wrong?
Read, you tell me.

You seek worldly understanding, the Kingdom of God is at hand.

vantexan

Read, you tell me.

I'm not the one saying I'm on the same level as the Apostles and that I'm in a position to say they're wrong and that I'm right if I disagree with them. I seek to follow God's will as outlined to us in the guide we've been given.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Read, you tell me.

At hand? It’s been 2000 years since the John said that.(If you think he did) The “at hand “ was fulfilled 50 days after they killed him in Acts 2.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well would you look at that. The Left's entire platform for the past eight years.

1712630340391.png

Thebrownblob

He takes full credit for ending Roe.
Oh, I’m well aware of that, but he’s kind of a megalomaniac. The “Supreme Court” overturned it because it was a bad law and there is no constitutional right to an abortion, states get to decide those rules. Remember this is settled law right? like you said it was for 50 years.