1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That religious tradition you speak of is the only way anyone can personally know Jesus. All the stuff you spout is made up blow,
That religious tradition you speak of is the only way anyone can personally know Jesus.
You know that I don’t hold to your understanding of God. I believe you are wrong about this. You know that.

This statement confirms my thoughts about you never personally experiencing or encountering Jesus apart from religion.
All the stuff you spout is made up blow,
Deflect.

vantexan

Never.

Jesus and only Jesus is exalted in my life.

Not religion or any part of religion however useful and beneficial it may be.
I'm thinking you have developed a messiah complex. When one starts saying don't listen to the Apostles, who were anointed with fire and received the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost, but rather listen you instead, it's clear you've gone off the rails.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You know that I don’t hold to your understanding of God. I believe you are wrong about this. You know that.

This statement confirms my thoughts about you never personally experiencing or encountering Jesus apart from religion.
I believe God is a real being because I believe a number of times over the years I have experienced His presence lower onto me from above and unite me in such peace, unconditional love, and joy that was overwhelmingly awesome.

I turned away to go my own way many times while I was young but He kept showing up and revealing Himself in like manner as I described above. I kept hearing His voice, in my spirit , calling me to Him.

Finally one day in my brokenness I surrendered to Him and my life was forever altered that day, by His love, His power, and His presence. I believe he is truly real and He is truly my friend, and so much more.
Is the above your personal encounter with Jesus?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm thinking you have developed a messiah complex. When one starts saying don't listen to the Apostles, who were anointed with fire and received the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost, but rather listen you instead, it's clear you've gone off the rails.
I'm thinking you have developed a messiah complex.
You are thinking wrong.
When one starts saying don't listen to the Apostles, who were anointed with fire and received the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost, but rather listen you instead, it's clear you've gone off the rails.
I have received the Holy Spirit in like manner, as they have.

You know the teachings about this, you just don’t believe.

IMO it is your loss.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It’s your quote when ElHomo asked why you believed in God . Was the encounter with Jesus different? Please state when and how that happened and when Jesus and only Jesus became exalted, you encountered him, and personally experienced him.
I currently abide in Him and He abides in me as the Holy Spirit enables. I experience Him and encounter Him daily. He is my nearest and best friend.

BrownFlush

1712020123584.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
So the Holy Spirit encounter first came upon you and after that you encountered Jesus?
The Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that lives in Jesus. That is the Spirit He promised would come, His Spirit that allows us to partake of His divinity and abide in Him as he abides in us.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This is all news to me.
Does Jesus have 2 Spirits in him?
Please tell me you are joking with this question.

My understanding, observation, and experience is that these things must be spiritually discerned.

You don’t seem to believe in the spiritual world which seems to be a requisite for being able to discern spiritual things.

vantexan

You are thinking wrong.

I have received the Holy Spirit in like manner, as they have.

You know the teachings about this, you just don’t believe.

IMO it is your loss.
People could see a flame resting on your head? You've performed miracles? Remember, you said you received the Holy Spirit like they have. You're the equivalent of the Apostles.

BrownFlush

Please tell me you are joking with this question.

My understanding, observation, and experience is that these things must be spiritually discerned.

You don’t seem to believe in the spiritual world which seems to be a requisite for being able to discern spiritual things.
I'm not joking.
I'm in a Spiritual Kingdom you know nothing about. I know a little bit about spiritual things.
Your statement...
The Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that lives in Jesus.
Is the Holy Spirit not an individual like Jesus?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm not joking.
I'm in a Spiritual Kingdom you know nothing about. I know a little bit about spiritual things.
Your statement...

I'm not joking.
Doesn’t seem that way to me.
Your statement...

Read this and get back to me with your standard Church of Christ doctrine.

Read this as well:

Last edited: