1800 jobs on CNN.....

D

Dis-organized Labor

I actually like some of those 1-800 jobs. I look forward to one, but it doesn't appear!

jimstud

Banned
can someone tell me what on car sups do anymore? they no longer know what is on the package cars,they don't go visit customers . so what is it that they do?

LED

can someone tell me what on car sups do anymore? they no longer know what is on the package cars,they don't go visit customers . so what is it that they do?

My on -car looks at the computer and calls drivers with the same question for each: Are you going to be in under 9.5?

chitownbrown

What do you want your on-car sup to do? If you feel your on-car sup is incompetent, uncaring, or indifferent have the stones to take it to a higher level. In my center the sups, or most of them, take our concerns seriously and admit that they can only do what comes from above and then try to work it to everyone's benefit. Would you rather they nitpick you for 4/5 hrs. a day or visit your customers and hear, and then react on, what a customer may say about any driver? Would you rather they ride with you for a couple of days and note every method you fail to perform and then engage in progressive discipline? Before complaining about a sup talk to him or her. You probably go to them first when YOU want something, right??

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
they have to listen to the drivers complain and make the routes work due to customer requests (usually coming from sales).

and make sure you are under 9.5, so we can afford to pay you.

satellitedriver

they have to listen to the drivers complain and make the routes work due to customer requests (usually coming from sales).

and make sure you are under 9.5, so we can afford to pay you.

I do not know which universe you live in.
In this solar system, 9.5 is the new 8.
10.5 is the SOP here, and it has little to do with the "sales"...cough... staff.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
I do not know which universe you live in.
In this solar system, 9.5 is the new 8.
10.5 is the SOP here, and it has little to do with the "sales"...cough... staff.

i work from 630 am to 730 pm every day. sometimes, i wake up at 2 am for a confernce call with china. ease up

i dont know anything other that if you have to be in under 9.5, be in under 9.5. simple as that.

A

anonymous6

I heard that Obama is giving us $1800 becuz we are too big too fail. is that what u heard on cnn?

satellitedriver

i work from 630 am to 730 pm every day. sometimes, i wake up at 2 am for a confernce call with china. ease up

i dont know anything other that if you have to be in under 9.5, be in under 9.5. simple as that.
Thank you for making my point.
You do not know that my average day is 10 to 11hrs delivering and driving.It has been that way for over 4yrs now.
-( I have been a driver for 23yrs, FYI)-
Talking on the phone and glad handing folks is not work.
As a former full commission cold call salesman, I realize you confuse stress with work.
And, BTW I have customers call me at home at midnight and at 5:30 in the morning to ask me to make concessions or to decide a meet point.
So, before you start mouthing off about driver complaints, maybe you should know the product you are "trying" to sell.

The art of sales is full knowledge of the product sold.