3rd and final debate

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Looking pretty good on the McCain side,. he has come alive.
Beating Obama bad. Hope the next 60 minutes is as good as the first 30.
Whether we get a real leader or a dufus. I hope he slams him good.

outamyway

He's done very well, Obama is more flustered than ever.

The media will spin it, but hopefully some people will change or make up their minds. That's all that really matters.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

av8torntn

Here's the Drudge poll for you.

{{{{DRUDGE POLL}}}} WHO WON THE FINAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?...

MCCAIN
72%132,607
OBAMA
27%49,447
NEITHER
1%2,321
Total Votes: 184,375

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I hate to say this...and I truly pray to God that I am wrong....but if Obama wins the election he will be assasinated before he ever takes office. There are too many white supremacist nut jobs out there that simply will not abide a nonwhite president. I'm probably going to wind up voting for him as the lesser of two evils, but in doing so I feel like I'm signing his death warrant.

drewed

Shankman
I hate to say this...and I truly pray to God that I am wrong....but if Obama wins the election he will be assasinated before he ever takes office. There are too many white supremacist nut jobs out there that simply will not abide a nonwhite president. I'm probably going to wind up voting for him as the lesser of two evils, but in doing so I feel like I'm signing his death warrant.

My bro and I had a long convo about this the other day, its not only the color of his skin its also his name that gets people. People shot JFK, RFK, Reagan, MLK, and Lincoln for that or less.I hope we're wrong.

On a side not Im voting for McCain

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The numbers from the Drudge poll don't shock me, given the way that site leans. Kos probably has it 100% for Barack. Forbes is a little surprising, they don't strike me as the types to support a tax 'n spender like Obama.

CBS poll of uncommitted voters: Obama 53%, McCain 22%

CNN debate watchers: Obama 58%, McCain 31%

This is probably all over but the crying. Get out your check books :wink2:

browndevil

The numbers from the Drudge poll don't shock me, given the way that site leans. Kos probably has it 100% for Barack. Forbes is a little surprising, they don't strike me as the types to support a tax 'n spender like Obama.

CBS poll of uncommitted voters: Obama 53%, McCain 22%

CNN debate watchers: Obama 58%, McCain 31%

This is probably all over but the crying. Get out your check books :wink2:
Jones, in no way do I mean any disrespect, but no matter who wins this election our taxes will increase. We have a huge bailout to pay for earmarked to high heaven and a war that is entering its 6th year.

And on a local level, unpaid property taxes due to skyrocketing foreclosures, that is millions of dollars in lost revenue

tieguy

Banned
Jones, in no way do I mean any disrespect, but no matter who wins this election our taxes will increase. We have a huge bailout to pay for earmarked to high heaven and a war that is entering its 6th year.

And on a local level, unpaid property taxes due to skyrocketing foreclosures, that is millions of dollars in lost revenue

If they do it will prolong the possibility of a recession.