4 new part time positions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't think our last couple new hires even speak English ...

No worries. Memphis has announced a translation device that will be incorporated into the PowerPad. It was invented by the same people who created DRA. Should be a resounding success. Beta testing will be done at Ground, since English isn't common there already.

DontThrowPackages

Seems the economy is working well for them, judging by the stock market. They were able to shed alot of workers, maintain productivity, and increase profits. It's what's intrinsically wrong with our system, always putting profit ahead of people. And some famous companies even used to claim that it was about people, service, and profit, with people always first. Now they don't even lie about it anymore.
The stock market success it a byproduct of the wealthy sitting on their money in hopes for a new president. Once that didn't happen, they all got off their money and invested into the market. This is why the record marks.

thedownhillEXPRESS

No worries. Memphis has announced a translation device that will be incorporated into the PowerPad. It was invented by the same people who created DRA. Should be a resounding success. Beta testing will be done at Ground, since English isn't common there already.

I'm hoping they can come up with a Memphis Translating Device.

Something sure seems to keep getting lost in translation from there....

El Morado Diablo

PSP is dead. The new flavor of the month is called CSI. Costumer Service Integrity. They're taking the people completely out of the equation.

We've been hearing about this for a couple of weeks now. It's a new MT 3 slogan. Big push to continue taking care of customers, especially Apple. Yesterday was a great example of how it works. We had late freight once again (Mechanical Fridays, as we call them); the sort went down after 10am and the manager informs one of the couriers with an Apple delivery that they have to drive out of their way to do that delivery first even though half the freight in the 700 was for a regional hospital. Amazing to think an ipad/smartphone takes precedence over medical supplies. CSI - Constantly Stupid Ideas.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I just heard a new, flavorful, acronym in a video it was "S.Q.I."
Don't even care what it meant.

Also heard the guy use the term "massage" quite a few times.

SmithBarney

We've been hearing about this for a couple of weeks now. It's a new MT 3 slogan. Big push to continue taking care of customers, especially Apple. Yesterday was a great example of how it works. We had late freight once again (Mechanical Fridays, as we call them); the sort went down after 10am and the manager informs one of the couriers with an Apple delivery that they have to drive out of their way to do that delivery first even though half the freight in the 700 was for a regional hospital. Amazing to think an ipad/smartphone takes precedence over medical supplies. CSI - Constantly Stupid Ideas.

Just make sure the CRR, lets the hospital know exactly what happened, "I couldn't bring your potentially lifesaving items, I was instructed to deliver iPODs first" Then they can call and complain!

vantexan

The stock market success it a byproduct of the wealthy sitting on their money in hopes for a new president. Once that didn't happen, they all got off their money and invested into the market. This is why the record marks.

The wealthy, if they aren't experts themselves, pay people who are experts in trading the market. They are usually the first in and the first out. Profits are too much to ignor. We're experiencing a no jobs recovery.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Henry Ford ensured his young company's success by paying his workers enough so they could afford to buy his product.

Our Tea Party Chairman doesn't understand this, and he is a mighty contributor to the weakening and downfall of the middle class. The Smiths and Romneys of the world see 2 classes...them and us. We are simply the means by which they garner wealth, and we are not supposed to share in the profits, only create them. Our purpose is to exist for their needs, and the very fact that they pay us anything should make us eternally grateful to them.

How dare you mock these Job Creators and examples of American Exceptionalism.

vantexan

Our Tea Party Chairman doesn't understand this, and he is a mighty contributor to the weakening and downfall of the middle class. The Smiths and Romneys of the world see 2 classes...them and us. We are simply the means by which they garner wealth, and we are not supposed to share in the profits, only create them. Our purpose is to exist for their needs, and the very fact that they pay us anything should make us eternally grateful to them.

How dare you mock these Job Creators and examples of American Exceptionalism.

You mean that Romney who was governor of Massachusetts, a state that's 85% Democrat? That Romney who was praised for working with Democrats to accomplish much during his tenure? That Romney who was by far the most talented candidate on economics in the last election and possibly ever? Your idiots are printing money, inflating the currency, driving up debt. This country is in serious trouble, and when it completely collapses you'll still try to find a way to blame the Republicans for everything.

thedownhillEXPRESS

The only thing he was talented at was being born into a rich family.

Its pretty easy sailing from there.

I don't think I would call buying companies, leveraging them with debt to pay yourself, firing everyone and breaking unions the most talented candidate for president ever.