6th punch

What did SOB get for giving up 6 punch during peak?

• Nothing

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Something

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Something for himself

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I wasn't complaining about or denigrating those who choose to do a 6th punch. I was merely making a whimsical observation. I am in complete agreement with a previous poster in that each of us are free to make our own decision regarding 6th punch and I respect that.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I wasn't complaining about or denigrating those who choose to do a 6th punch. I was merely making a whimsical observation. I am in complete agreement with a previous poster in that each of us are free to make our own decision regarding 6th punch and I respect that.
Peak is different than being forced the rest of the year like so many were under the old contract. I think there is still lots of resentment there. The company is still delivering Saturday just fine now without those drivers.

Is it worth it to leave early? I’m hanging around due to the way I was treated along the way. I will double my check if I stay a few more years.
With the extra money I will set my estate up for years. Think about it. We’re in our fifties now. Look forward ten hopefully twenty years from now. If the system is still functioning the income from our current job will cover expenses without any additional income. By then all the other investments will come to fruition
I watch too many guys stay too long to chase an extra money and they end up getting injured.
I'm not ready yet but but I want to enjoy whatever time I have left on this Earth

Trust me I did the math I know how much I could make if I stayed a lot longer

But who knows how long you're going to live?

21Savage

There's a rumor going around my center that SOB caved and apparently they can force 6 days for peak. But apparently it will be volunteer first, then pvd, then seasonal, then rpcd or something like that

R1wonder

There's a rumor going around my center that SOB caved and apparently they can force 6 days for peak. But apparently it will be volunteer first, then pvd, then seasonal, then rpcd or something like that
How does “sob cave” the contract is done , the rules don’t change

Thebrownblob

Enjoy working that Saturday
1699110859695.gif

Trucker Clock

I'm a little confused by some people's stance on 6th day punch. Many on here complain about having a 6th day punch and don't want to be subjected to it, then peak rolls around and suddenly they're asking ,"where's my 6th day punch"??

Yeah, great, woo-hoo, awesome, SOB eliminated the forced 6th punch. I never wanted to work 6 days. It's about time, yeah, great, thumbs up, cool........

Wait, what? Now they won't let me work 6 days? Crap, dang, that sucks. I needed the money.....