Forced 6th day punch

Thebrownblob

So the same as a random for feeder. One bit of the apple and then you're toast.
I don’t know I have to go back and read it again but I think you get a couple bites over a longer period. probably best just to not do it. But yeah, all the potheads are acting like they can go crazy. 🤷‍♂️

542thruNthru

I don’t know I have to go back and read it again but I think you get a couple bites over a longer period. probably best just to not do it. But yeah, all the potheads are acting like they can go crazy. 🤷‍♂️
1 bite for 5 years and then you get another and after that you're gone.

Yep, all the part timers think they can smoke weed now lol.

Ghost in the Darkness

The Master overrides the Supplemental. Drivers need solidarity in any case. There still is the Saturday delivery based on a percentage of Monday routes. In any case UPS needs to abide by the language they can only run so many routes in relation to those going out Mondays.

R1wonder

IMG_4562.png

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Has anyone known a part timers who has ever received a random drug test at work??? I only know that happening in feeders and package when a serious accident has happen.

DOK

Seems pretty clear what he said. May not make sense to you but still...
The Master overrides the Supplemental. Drivers need solidarity in any case. There still is the Saturday delivery based on a percentage of Monday routes. In any case UPS needs to abide by the language they can only run so many routes in relation to those going out Mondays.
Where’s that language?