Forced 6th day punch

Ghost in the Darkness

There was a 25% language routes allowed on Saturday of the total routes run on Monday under the old contract. My local was allowing 1/3 (33%) at times. From what I can tell there is no language atleast trying to hold UPS in check on Saturdays, it went out with all the 22.4 language.

Last edited:

Brownwind

There was a 25% routes allowed on Saturday of the total routes run on Monday under the old contract. My local was allowing 1/3 (33%) at times. From what I can tell there is no language atleast trying to hold UPS in check on Saturdays, it went out with all the 22.4 language.
Cash in while you can. Take the easy money and go on vacation or buy something you enjoy with the extra cash you earned.

Times are changing. The easy money is about to disappear for a big chunk of the whiners

R1wonder

Nothing will happen to you if you don’t come in on your 6th day
Everyone can act tough and say that but when it’s been a thing in your building for 5+ years , that every driver comes in for 4 Saturdays during peak . Tell me what you think happens if someone doesn’t

They get completely screwed Monday . And for as long as that center manager deems necessary

DOK

Everyone can act tough and say that but when it’s been a thing in your building for 5+ years , that every driver comes in for 4 Saturdays during peak . Tell me what you think happens if someone doesn’t

They get completely screwed Monday . And for as long as that center manager deems necessary
We have guys that just simply don’t come in on Saturdays, even during peak. Can’t recall what their dispatch is on Monday’s.