Forced 6th day punch

Ptrunner

I believe I’ve read the whole thing and can’t find where they talk about forced 6th for inside workers full/part time. There’s some driver language but not inside workers.

Would that maybe be in the supplements. I see on tdu contract summary they advertise the bulletpoint with driver no forced 6th day.

I was already most likely no but now it’s really likely no if we are still forced in on saturdays during peak. I know preload during Covid were forced 6th day for almost 9 months straight.

Thebrownblob

I believe I’ve read the whole thing and can’t find where they talk about forced 6th for inside workers full/part time. There’s some driver language but not inside workers.

Would that maybe be in the supplements. I see on tdu contract summary they advertise the bulletpoint with driver no forced 6th day.

I was already most likely no but now it’s really likely no if we are still forced in on saturdays during peak. I know preload during Covid were forced 6th day for almost 9 months straight.
I don’t know, but the idea of forcing part timers at my location is pretty hilarious. Most of them don’t even work five days a week.. what are they gonna do fire them?

542thruNthru

Thats because the only language is for RPCDs. Meaning everyone else still gets screwed.

Bag_Tosser

Thats because the only language is for RPCDs. Meaning everyone else still gets screwed.
I've stated this elsewhere. As a part-timer, I've never been forced in on a 6th punch.
Sups have tried to intimidate and say participation is mandatory, but I've received no letters or negative consequence for staying home the times I chose to.

542thruNthru

I've stated this elsewhere. As a part-timer, I've never been forced in on a 6th punch.
Sups have tried to intimidate and say participation is mandatory, but I've received no letters or negative consequence for staying home the times I chose to.
We'll I'd rather have language in the contract saying I can't be forced then hoping things stay the same.

Ptrunner

They pretty much have not disciplined for calling in at my hub. Only no call no showing has had warning letters out out.

I still would want peace of mind that we’re not forced to come in for 6th day.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Don't associate future me with those dweebs. @Buffet Master @Just A UPS Guy back me up here
Agree with future you 100%. Matter of fact I think that anytime a feeder driver needs to go somewhere in the building, we should be able to jump on the nearest package humper and they have to piggyback us to wherever we are going. The way those sissies cry about overweight and over dimensional packages now, wait until they got a feeder driver hanging off their back.