9-11-10

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Like watching a 10 year old throw a temper tantrum. But then ten years old are probably his only friends and only as long as he continues providing them with pretty beach balls.

anyone want to tell this idiot the mounties don't do lawsuits?

Or that the mounties would tell him to stop posting here if he does not like the abuse?

I found Klein throwing a temper tantrum

tieguy

Banned
You missed Klein being............... let's just say he opened his mouth and said the wrong thing to the wrong person. Go read disc/another thread closed.

you should have invited him over after his threat. It would have been great if you posted the video of him picking lead and cactus out of his rear. :happy2:

Like watching a 10 year old throw a temper tantrum. But then ten years old are probably his only friends and only as long as he continues providing them with pretty beach balls.

anyone want to tell this idiot the mounties don't do lawsuits?

Or that the mounties would tell him to stop posting here if he does not like the abuse?

As I read that again it makes me laugh even more as I realize in the midst of his threat he`s talking about discount lawyers. I guess we have nothing to worry about or he would actually be paying for one.

diesel96

I really didn't want to get into this off topic highjack of your's on this thread, but you forced my hand.

Au contraire, You wish to shrug off fault after injecting a smug self righteous opinion, you anted up to the table and dealt your own cards of fate, so who's fault is that ? Whenever challenged or someone disagrees, trp crawls into his fetal position, hand out negative reps like detention slips, and makes up his own opinion and presents them as facts, then proceed to call the other guy a pea-brain. You were humilated with the ruling of the Constitutionality of the Arizona bill along with Jan Brewer, and now making a spectical of yourself by claiming to be the intelligent authority of this 9/11 thread. There's no point for me to gloat, if you don't recognize science, or facts. I'll take the higher road and just let you continue digging your own spider holes of fuzzy math n' logic and dogmatic umbrage.

If THEY believe in a book that has this quote in it.......
""And fight in the cause of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out..."

Then I dont want any part of these people! This quote is from the Koran and I don't want to hear from anyone about it being taken out of context!! The Koran is "the Bible" for the Muslims.... and not just radical ones. They all believe in the Koran.

Therefore, they hate me and would kill me given half a chance!!

We as Christians/Americans constantly argue and debate about interpeting passages in our own Bible(s), now you expect us to interpet the Koran as you and other fear mongers see fit ?
The Koran also makes it very clear, suicide is forbidden, yet Radical Elders brainwash religious followers to commit political acts with promises of martyrdom. Time and time again, More, your bigotry oozes like slim and lumps all Muslims into one fear-mongering sterotype. Folks, you can't sit here and deny this posts reeks of racism....

But now, circumstances come around where they are shoving their beliefs in our faces......I won't keep quiet about that!

Change the channel, Moreluck ! The same can be said about the Right Wing machine shoving Fear, Lies, Obstruction, Religion, and politics in our faces....it's all in your mind. It's called a percieved perspective.

No cach, diesel said, CHRISTIAN extremists. Does this mean that I have to go out and defend my God against naysayer's?

Steve, we can't deny there are many Christian Extremist out there. However we don't hold the entire Christian Community accountable for their actions. As we shouldn't. Unfortunately, too many Americans cast the entire Muslim population into defending their God/book from the naysayers....it's pretty simple stuff...

Now, Trp.....having witness the downward spiral direction this 9/11 thread has been spearheaded by the "Mean Girls" click in their pusuit of banning a certain BC member, you still have a problem with my post....Your silience is golden if you don't speak up on behalf of salvaging this so called sacred thread......Allow me to edit this last statement...Kudus to Trp for speaking up....

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't interpret anything.......I read the words and I understand English.

Even Catholics are discouraged from interpreting the bible....that's suppose to be the pope's job and he's suppose to be infallible in those matters.

All that meant to me as a teenager was that I didn't have to read the bible.

wkmac

The Koran also makes it very clear, suicide is forbidden, yet Radical Elders brainwash religious followers to commit political acts with promises of martyrdom.

Very good point D!

Highly respected journalist Eric Margolis published a piece Friday (9/10) entitled, "9/11, The Mother of All Coincidences" and I hope you find it worthwhile. I would venture to guess that most people would think Margolis is "off his rocker" for questioning bin Laden's guilt with 9/11 but if this is true then it should also be true in the case of the FBI.

Seems odd something so massive and horrific is left unmentioned! Wonder why?

Now, Trp.....having witness the downward spiral direction this 9/11 thread has been spearheaded by the "Mean Girls" click in their pusuit of banning a certain BC member, you still have a problem with my post....Your silience is golden if you don't speak up on behalf of salvaging this so called sacred thread......Allow me to edit this last statement...Kudus to Trp for speaking up....

Can I be Lindsey Lohan?

tieguy

Banned
Very good point D!

Highly respected journalist Eric Margolis published a piece Friday (9/10) entitled, "9/11, The Mother of All Coincidences" and I hope you find it worthwhile. I would venture to guess that most people would think Margolis is "off his rocker" for questioning bin Laden's guilt with 9/11 but if this is true then it should also be true in the case of the FBI.

Just think If I had come out and voiced some wild fantasy as to the cause of 9/11 that reeked of insanity I too could have had Deez and wkmac quoting me as if I was some brillant visionary. :happy2:

diesel96

We could but then we would have rename half the threads in the last 3 months to have the same name. :wink2:

Problem is that is asks for the abuse on 3/4 of the threads in the last 3 months.

So two wrongs make a right ? How effective is that problem solver ?

Very good point D!

I do not doubt any if the theories raised in this article, this was planned by people with access to much more information and covertness then a bunch of bumbling bozos who live in caves...

Very good article and good food for thought here....The number and caliber of unanswered questions on 9/11 is rather staggering

Just think If I had come out and voiced some wild fantasy as to the cause of 9/11 that reeked of insanity I too could have had Deez and wkmac quoting me as if I was some brillant visionary. :happy2:

That's the problem Tie, if you ever had an epiphamy to any controversy, that was outside the lines of your beloved GOP ideolology instructions, then yes, we may consider you a brillant visionary to an extent.....But for now, it's a mere wild fantasy you would alter from big brother......

Au contraire, You wish to shrug off fault after injecting a smug self righteous opinion, you anted up to the table and dealt your own cards of fate, so who's fault is that ? Whenever challenged or someone disagrees, trp crawls into his fetal position, hand out negative reps like detention slips, and makes up his own opinion and presents them as facts, then proceed to call the other guy a pea-brain. You were humilated with the ruling of the Constitutionality of the Arizona bill along with Jan Brewer, and now making a spectical of yourself by claiming to be the intelligent authority of this 9/11 thread. There's no point for me to gloat, if you don't recognize science, or facts. I'll take the higher road and just let you continue digging your own spider holes of fuzzy math n' logic and dogmatic umbrage.

You could have quite a career as a fiction(or is that comedy) writer, Michel Moore probably would pay you 10s of dollars for this false diatribe. I sent you a message intended for you alone to keep this discourse off this thread(which I never said was sacred), but you wanted an audience. I would have been more than happy to have kept it just between you and me. I figured one highjack of a thread was enough. As far as decrying the pile on, I have done so numerous times in the past, BTW you can shove your kudo's, I neither need nor want them.

I do make up my own opinion, I don't rely on Keith or the uber left whackos . I don't rely on Glenn Beck, O'Riely, or uber right whackos(yes, at least I admit they do exist).
Your assumption of my perceived humiliation is quite amusing as well. The matter of the Az law is not over yet and as I said early in that debate, if the SCOTUS rules the law unconstitutional I will say I was wrong. I really doubt that you or KOB will do the same if it goes your way.

Please point out any place I claimed to be an authority on any topic. While you are at it, please point out any wrong opinions I presented as facts. Now, do you have any other trivial opinions you want to discuss? The intent of the tread is already gone now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama needs a 'checker of facts' for his speeches. He lies so bad.......saying his father (not sure which one) served in WWII..........depending on which he was talking about the soldier would've been 4 or 6 years old!

Watch the video.

wkmac

Obama needs a 'checker of facts' for his speeches. He lies so bad.......saying his father (not sure which one) served in WWII..........depending on which he was talking about the soldier would've been 4 or 6 years old!

I know his grandfather (Obama's mother's father) joined the army after the attack on Pearl Harbor so I think it was a misspoke rather than an outright lie. Besides, if I want to dislike him, all I need do is look at his Bush like policies and I've got all I need to never vote for the guy.

Is Obama Dancing With Them What Brung Him

diesel96

You could have quite a career as a fiction(or is that comedy) writer, Michel Moore probably would pay you 10s of dollars for this false diatribe. I sent you a message intended for you alone to keep this discourse off this thread(which I never said was sacred), but you wanted an audience. I would have been more than happy to have kept it just between you and me. I figured one highjack of a thread was enough. As far as decrying the pile on, I have done so numerous times in the past, BTW you can shove your kudo's, I neither need nor want them.

I do make up my own opinion, I don't rely on Keith or the uber left whackos . I don't rely on Glenn Beck, O'Riely, or uber right whackos(yes, at least I admit they do exist).
Your assumption of my perceived humiliation is quite amusing as well. The matter of the Az law is not over yet and as I said early in that debate, if the SCOTUS rules the law unconstitutional I will say I was wrong. I really doubt that you or KOB will do the same if it goes your way.

Please point out any place I claimed to be an authority on any topic. While you are at it, please point out any wrong opinions I presented as facts. Now, do you have any other trivial opinions you want to discuss? The intent of the tread is already gone now.

If you feel empowered to determine what's proper discourse, then apply for a moderater's position, or start you own website. In the meantime if you have a problem with someone's post, then just man up, hit reply and post it head on for everyone to see and debate. Negative rep's are there for ALL to see, along with your snide comment, it's obvisously not inteneded for me alone to see. That's why the webite provides private messages.... So if your into tar and feathering peoples reputation, well, at least allow me to give you a good reason.....Shove it yourself, and your neg rep.....And just as a reminder, you came at me...now I see why you have constant pissing matches with other posters in BC.