A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

Non sequitur

i was shocked the govt started this.

we need to make the connection between capitalism and freedom and that its not actually leading us towards freedom or truth. its based on lies to profit off us
Faith and morals are what bind societies. The enlightenment rejected this in favor of making man the god.
This thread should be titled "Uninformed leftists - wrong about everything but just keep talking anyway."
Sadly the controlled State is the god of the status quo. No party affiliation.

vantexan

Because you’re misogynistic and would view it as an insult.
No, I wouldn't and am not. I would be concerned that he's got mental health issues. And am very concerned that there are those who think it's appropriate to talk to small children about such things and try to encourage small children to think of themselves as something other than their biological sex. And who get angry for being told to not do that. These people shouldn't be anywhere near someone else's kids.

rickyb

No, I wouldn't and am not. I would be concerned that he's got mental health issues. And am very concerned that there are those who think it's appropriate to talk to small children about such things and try to encourage small children to think of themselves as something other than their biological sex. And who get angry for being told to not do that. These people shouldn't be anywhere near someone else's kids.
look at what corporations sell children

ralph nader calls them "corporate child molestors"!

capitalism has turned us into demonologists

vantexan

I can’t tell actually. I’ve never been into twitter. At all. It’s the jubilation from conservatives that let me know they wire it as a conservative outlet.

Are we to assume that this government entity will shut down “conservative” voices?
It's very much like when FOX came onto the scene. Up until that point the liberal media pretty much controlled everything outside of the Wall Street Journal and some radio talk shows. It really seemed to gall them that FOX existed. Now look at Twitter. Conservatives were constantly being suspended or even kicked off. The most important political news story before the 2020 election, Hunter Biden's laptop, was completely shut down and the paper that broke the story, the New York Post, had their account suspended. And now even the New York Times and Washington Post admit the laptop was Biden's and not Russian disinformation. But they accomplished what they set out to do. Keep damaging information from the public and protect the liberal candidate. And now Musk wants to make sure that this stuff stops. That all voices are heard. The liberals are screaming foul. They're not interested in protecting free speech. They want to control the message. Do what they can to elect the candidates who represent their values. We've seen what that has gotten us.

rickyb

Primo Radical

@PrimoRadical
·
3h

This is literally what Russia-hawks think about everyone who is not indoctrinated by US propaganda. The people calling American free speech advocates “conspiracy theorists” are themselves spreading conspiracy theories about Russia.
Quote Tweet

J8EUrPVk_normal.jpg

Nina Jankowicz
🇺🇦
🇺🇸

@wiczipedia
· Apr 20, 2019
Choosing to ignore a person's humanity and viewing them as part of some secret kabal setting your world on fire is one of the worst things about the Internet. (And, not to bring this back to work, but it's something that bad actors exploit.)

rickyb

the fact she has a ukrainian flag on here profile is a big red flag:

Primo Radical

@PrimoRadical
·
3h

Numbers 2 through 5 will be how the US government will attempt to justify its illegal, unconstitutional attempts to censor the American public.
Quote Tweet

J8EUrPVk_normal.jpg

Nina Jankowicz
🇺🇦
🇺🇸

@wiczipedia
· Oct 28, 2020
How is disinformation dismantling democracy? Let me count the ways: 1. Politicizing intel & congressional oversight 2. Spreading violent conspiracy theories 3. Targeting women & POC 4. Buoying voter intimidation & supression 5. Degrading public health https://washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/10/28/disinformation-election-qanon-democracy/

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Primo Radical
@PrimoRadical
·
3h

This is literally what Russia-hawks think about everyone who is not indoctrinated by US propaganda. The people calling American free speech advocates “conspiracy theorists” are themselves spreading conspiracy theories about Russia.
Quote Tweet

J8EUrPVk_normal.jpg

Nina Jankowicz
🇺🇦
🇺🇸

@wiczipedia
· Apr 20, 2019
Choosing to ignore a person's humanity and viewing them as part of some secret kabal setting your world on fire is one of the worst things about the Internet. (And, not to bring this back to work, but it's something that bad actors exploit.)
Idiot