Abortion

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Many women in that situation chose to have the baby and everything worked out well. Some did and things didn't work out so well. But giving up beforehand and killing the baby is not the answer.

The systematic extermination of unwanted babies could be avoided if people didn't operate under the false assumption that being liberal with sex didn't carry consequences. Unwanted babies and STDs are 100% avoidable.
Abortions are free ... birth control takes resources away from buying drugs and votes.

Last edited:

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Is the offspring guilty of that crime?

No, but neither is the mother....unless you believe there's no excuse for allowing herself to be raped.

But be honest, you really don't care, they'll only grow up to be liberals anyway. You just think you found a convenient moral high ground to stand on.

I ain't buying your brand, you're full of it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No, but neither is the mother....unless you believe there's no excuse for allowing herself to be raped.

But be honest, you really don't care, they'll only grow up to be liberals anyway. You just think you found a convenient moral high ground to stand on.

I ain't buying your brand, you're full of it.
Exactly, kill them Liberals often and early!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just got a phone call earlier this evening from a Pro-Life group about a new abortion bill that Barbara Boxler is sponsoring. This new legislation is supposed to supercede all of the individual states anti-abortion laws. Who gives anyone the right to murder babies?
The same Constitution that gives the Police the right to kill African-Americans.