About time they got caught!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It takes a minimum of two terms in local office to get anywhere as far if knowledge and understanding how things work to actually help your members. 99% of members don't even understand this. So how would term limits work. 90% of the members don't vote. So should we put the people in office that can't be bothered to vote? People spend years learning how to negotiate contracts and settle workplace disputes. Okay you have been doing it 8 years times up. Think about it.
It takes a decade to figure it out? We must be electing some real morons then.

LeadBelly

Banned
Shame on the people who try to know go my brother Kenny. He selflessly looks out for up and get treated like this. He is one of the best Teamsters ever. Revered and respected by so many.

stray

Shame on the people who try to know go my brother Kenny. He selflessly looks out for up and get treated like this. He is one of the best Teamsters ever. Revered and respected by so many.

hall is far from respected in western PA. he came to our area when we had voted down the contract multiple times, met with the company (not the members) and signed off on the contract. how can anyone call that representation? i'm not sure how this investigation will turn out, or how the vote will go - but, my opinion of the man won't change regardless. i only hope that, at some point, the teamsters will put the interest of their members first again.