advice on scary situation

GenericUsername

Leave your phone at home, park a mile or so away and walk to this jackwagon's house with a full gas can at 2 in the morning. Circle the house and drop a match and run. If you wear athletic clothing it won't look suspicious as you're going on a jog (away to the incident) or you ran out of gas at 2 in the morning and are in pajamas because you were going to the store because your kid needed medicine due to illness. Obviously leave your ID at home too.

Dr.Brownz

5 months later and just now addressing on line? BS

The original problems were 5 months ago (when he asked management to separate them) and recently Coworker#2 looked at OP's check and found out where OP lives. The recent escalation was what prompted the thread.

quad decade guy

recently i was told by a coworker that another coworker i have had problems with peaked at my check to find my address. this alone is creepy and upsetting but what came next was truly horrifying, coworker 1 went on to say how coworker 2 described what my house looks how my wife and kids look along with a few more details that no one at work should know. my problem is i have no evidence of this offense and cannot prove this happened but know off the details that this happened. i have contacted authorities about this but dont want to work with this person after this. does anyone have advice on what i can or should do?

Hearsay. No evidence. Then it didn't happen. Would your coworker testify to any of this? BTW, how did this guy "get a peek" at your paycheck? There are many other ways to get your information. If me, make sure all of this is documented through HR. If you have the means get some sort of video cameras around your place. Make this a priority. BTW, all this violence advice is amusing but not helpful. Lastly, why and how does coworker 1 know any of this? I'm curious how this conversation was started between them. BTW, we had a long time really weird guy at work that flashed knives and made idle threats for years. He finally got terminated not through all of that but for dishonesty(timecard irregularities). He was our number one seniority driver. Good luck.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hearsay. No evidence. Then it didn't happen. Would your coworker testify to any of this? BTW, how did this guy "get a peek" at your paycheck? There are many other ways to get your information. If me, make sure all of this is documented through HR. If you have the means get some sort of video cameras around your place. Make this a priority. BTW, all this violence advice is amusing but not helpful. Lastly, why and how does coworker 1 know any of this? I'm curious how this conversation was started between them. BTW, we had a long time really weird guy at work that flashed knives and made idle threats for years. He finally got terminated not through all of that but for dishonesty(timecard irregularities). He was our number one seniority driver. Good luck.
Pretty easy to see anybody's paycheck.

quad decade guy

A stack of paychecks sitting on a desk so drivers can grab theirs opens the door to people being able to see your address.

Individual lockboxes for the paychecks may not be entirely practical. But good luck requesting that at the next CHSP meeting.
Ok. There was a time that they HANDED them to you in person. A time. "Opens the door". I believe that means liability, responsibility. See?

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
Leave your phone at home, park a mile or so away and walk to this jackwagon's house with a full gas can at 2 in the morning. Circle the house and drop a match and run. If you wear athletic clothing it won't look suspicious as you're going on a jog (away to the incident) or you ran out of gas at 2 in the morning and are in pajamas because you were going to the store because your kid needed medicine due to illness. Obviously leave your ID at home too.
Just make sure its FUBU, BLM Tshirt, and a pair of knock off Jordans. Millions of reports on the same individual daily.