advice on scary situation

They are probably, at best, messing with you. At worst, they're hoping you react in a way that gets you fired. If anything I'd randomly drop a line to the guy who told you about this that you have guns. Maybe tell a story about taking your wife to the gun range as a date night thing and how good she is.

quad decade guy

They are probably, at best, messing with you. At worst, they're hoping you react in a way that gets you fired. If anything I'd randomly drop a line to the guy who told you about this that you have guns. Maybe tell a story about taking your wife to the gun range as a date night thing and how good she is.
Bravo! Put it in writing! OMG. Worst advice in the Galaxy. Hey, maybe threaten him on camera too! Facebook. Yeah.

Method Mensch

i own guns and will protect my wife and children without remorse, but i would rather not kill anyone especially if it can be avoide
recently i was told by a coworker that another coworker i have had problems with peaked at my check to find my address. this alone is creepy and upsetting but what came next was truly horrifying, coworker 1 went on to say how coworker 2 described what my house looks how my wife and kids look along with a few more details that no one at work should know. my problem is i have no evidence of this offense and cannot prove this happened but know off the details that this happened. i have contacted authorities about this but dont want to work with this person after this. does anyone have advice on what i can or should do?
Fill your trunk or cargo area with a large shovel, a pick axe, a nice long crowbar, a few bottles of bleach. a nice big coil of rope and a copious amount of duct tape rolls. Oh, yeah, get your hands on bright red ball gag or two and a couple pint sized jars of vaseline for good measure. When you park your car in the morning, make damn sure you park it in such a way as your target can you see all this stuff when you innocently get your work stuff. Make a show of pushing all the other stuff aside, like it's in the way. You could make little remarks, like, " oh, jeez, hope I don't need this later on tonight". Make sure all the rattling tools, etc. have gotten his attention. While your hand is holding a tool, you spin around, look him straight in the eye. Then you say, "thank you." When he asks what for, you say, I have lots of friends, but I've been waiting for someone to step up up and be my enemy. A good enemy is so hard to find... Game on?" That's my advice.