Am I allowed to work at 2 hubs?

Hateworkingaspreload

so I'm from San francisco and there's 2 hubs here. Let's just say i work at one of the hubs for one of the shifts, can I apply online and get another job at another hub for a different shift?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And what did you guys do other than UPS when you guys started out as preload?
Grandmas-Boy-2.gif

PT Car Washer

so I'm from San francisco and there's 2 hubs here. Let's just say i work at one of the hubs for one of the shifts, can I apply online and get another job at another hub for a different shift?
That is very creative. Work two PT UPS jobs at two different UPS buildings. Unless you lied and used two different identities it will not work.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Doubtful. You'll have the same employee ID for both hubs and will end up getting OT when you start at hub 2 number 1 almost as you walk in the door. Your timecards would automatically merge. They would probably only do it if they were absolutely desperate for people, and even then, I'm sure they would be able to get double shifters from inside the hub.

Hateworkingaspreload

When does peak season start? Anyone have an exact date? I'm currently a student too and I still have enough time to get another job and really like how no one bothers me when I work preload besides this one dickbag who gives me chit for no reason every day. Day 1, he confronts me after my first day for 3 misloads
Day 2, fixed the issues with no misloads and he gives me chit about the big boxes being in the way for the drivers
Day 4, he gives me :censored2: about me putting the big boxes on the shelves (wtf does he want me to do? Tape them on top of the trucks?)
2nd week, complains about how I'm not working fast enough even tho I keep my belt clear and am always the first to finish and help other slides

I can keep going but this guy just annoys the friend out of me, about to get to do pick off so I can finally get away from him without having to work at mcDonalds

Hateworkingaspreload

When does peak season start? Anyone have an exact date? I'm currently a student too and I still have enough time to get another job and really like how no one bothers me when I work preload besides this one dickbag who gives me chit for no reason every day. Day 1, he confronts me after my first day for 3 misloads
Day 2, fixed the issues with no misloads and he gives me chit about the big boxes being in the way for the drivers
Day 4, he gives me :censored2: about me putting the big boxes on the shelves (wtf does he want me to do? Tape them on top of the trucks?)
2nd week, complains about how I'm not working fast enough even tho I keep my belt clear and am always the first to finish and help other slides

I can keep going but this guy just annoys the friend out of me, about to get to do pick off so I can finally get away from him without having to work at mcDonalds
Forgot to add that on my first day, I was given 4 trucks by my sup, 320 pieces a truck. Sup even apologized for giving me that many pieces on my first day

T

Turdferguson

Officially start? After Thanksgiving

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Worked a full time job in a huge distribution warehouse after preload. Started ups job at 0330 hours; ended other job at 1900 hours (for years). Didn't have a lot of free time.