am i ok to have a beard for orientation (seasonal driver helper)?

Kis124

In our building the men need to be clean shaven for orientation. It's posted on the interest list. So I'd have to say yes. Shave

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In our building the men need to be clean shaven for orientation. It's posted on the interest list. So I'd have to say yes. Shave
But what about his building? Lol

I love when people only listen to the comments they agree with. There could be 50 shaves and 1 you'll be ok and the op would be like sweet thanks man.

AndUPSER

I did orientation last week and yes, people had beards. The thing is, you're being hired from the outside, I assume, and you should make a good first impression.

What's the big deal anyway? I had a beard and I shaved it off before orientation. I'm sure your girl will be okay with having a clean shaven man for a couple months.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I did orientation last week and yes, people had beards. The thing is, you're being hired from the outside, I assume, and you should make a good first impression.

What's the big deal anyway? I had a beard and I shaved it off before orientation. I'm sure your girl will be okay with having a clean shaven man for a couple months.
If I was a girl it would sure beat a bearded broke unemployed man.

Yeah they said I would not be needed until Black Friday. Thanks for the advice guys, I've decided to wait to shave.

Next question, do you think he'd report me if the driver I was helping saw I had a beard?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yet another helper that thinks they are above the rules. Shave. If you were assigned to me I would send you on your way because you need to be clean shaven. Also leave the jewelry (piercings) at home. You are to look professional. You are not only representing UPS but yourself. Grow up and be part of the real world.