Seasonal is getting my work

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Let's be accurate.

You are a PT (pm) carwasher.... that happens to be air "exception" qualified.

Which really means, you should be at the bottom of the totem pole and only used after the

company has exhausted "all" means to cover the work before using you.

Your Local must be turning a blind eye to it.... or they are extremely weak.

PT Car Washer

Let's be accurate.

You are a PT (pm) carwasher.... that happens to be air "exception" qualified.

Which really means, you should be at the bottom of the totem pole and only used after the

company has exhausted "all" means to cover the work before using you.

Your Local must be turning a blind eye to it.... or they are extremely weak.
Or my Local has a different interpretation of Art 40. Told me we are all PT air drivers just that some have a posted start time and others don't. Believe me the lower seniority air drivers tried that line and went nowhere. Union wouldn't even let it go to a grievance hearing. Not valid. But you be you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Or my Local has a different interpretation of Art 40. Told me we are all PT air drivers just that some have a posted start time and others don't. Believe me the lower seniority air drivers tried that line and went nowhere. Union wouldn't even let it go to a grievance hearing. Not valid. But you be you.
That's not how local autonomy works?
Screenshot_20231113_211358_Google.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well they quit lived in all the air drivers delivering ground packages because of the company abused it too many times
If it's more than occasional thing then it needs to be a full-time job
I got paid a ridiculous amount of money over the years for air drivers delivering ground here and would be happy to coach anyone from Iowa how to do the same.

I will even teach them how to compel their local to process the grievances.

542thruNthru

I got paid a ridiculous amount of money over the years for air drivers delivering ground here and would be happy to coach anyone from Iowa how to do the same.

I will even teach them how to compel their local to process the grievances.
Why just Iowa?

I see how it is. Not too good for our pension money but when it comes to Article 40 we're on our own!
luther-idris.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I am sure the lower seniority air drivers would agree with you. The Union sees it as just another way to subvert seniority. And I agree. But you go ahead and make up your own rules to benefit yourself.
See that's just it, if you wanted the bid air driving job, you could have bid it and won it, by virtue of your seniority.

....but instead, you and your twisted local supposedly believe you should be able to have your cake and eat it too.