Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

The Silent Bang

EJ has lost all respect from his peers. You can keep trying to make excuses and blame the local but the UPS stewards know there is no comparison between EJ and a real business representative like GM.
GM the BA who promised you a job? Give it up already, you guys are weak and slipping really fast.
Members are standing behind us faster than you think.

twoweeled

The problem is we have very weak leadership.

There will always be opposition to weak leadership.
yeah, and I get that. The problem is the opposition seems to be continuing strong, even after elections.
We really need someone in there we can get behind. Sad truth,
1.I don't think Zuckerman is that guy. People don't seem to be rallying hard for him.
2.I know Hoffa isn't that guy. We've already seen, Hoffa's taking us backwards.
I think we're about to screw ourselves again. I felt unity under Carey. I haven't felt anything but fear in the air, under Hoffa. I feel nothing under Zuckerman.
I've got my vest on. Bring it on! LOL But it's the truth!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
yeah, and I get that. The problem is the opposition seems to be continuing strong, even after elections.
We really need someone in there we can get behind. Sad truth,
1.I don't think Z is that guy. People don't seem to be rallying hard for him.
2.I know H isn't that guy. We've already seen, H's taking us backwards.
I think we're about to screw ourselves again. I felt unity under Carey. I haven't felt anything but fear in the air, under H. I feel nothing under Z.
I've got my vest on. Bring it on! LOL But it's the truth!
FZ is my guy.

When you can get your guys to vote down a contract 92% to 8%,(like FZ did) that's power.

And when you can impose that same contract on those members (like H did), that's weakness.

LagunaBrown

I'm not in this local, and I don't know the local - but it sounds like this local may have some problems. Unity is the most important part of a Union. If nothing else, you have to come together after elections, and that just doesn't seem to be happening anymore. not good
Its the same re-tread goofball guys running and talking :censored2: every election. That's why you have guys from other crafts here on a UPS site. Go look at the first post, they never mention the good.
GM the BA who promised you a job? Give it up already, you guys are weak and slipping really fast.
Members are standing behind us faster than you think.
If members are standing behind you why is there a "no confidence" petition for your #2 guy? No BA jobs are ever promised for kissing ass that's why LD/EJ were forced to make a slate and get elected to a job they are not qualified to perform.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Go look at the first post, they never mention the good.
Nows your chance.

Tell us all about the "GOOD" things PK has accomplished in 17 plus years as S/T of 952.

And I don't want to hear about PK fought for, or PK tried to.

I want all his accomplishments.

twoweeled

688 not far behind maybe 5 to 10 members go to union meetings they say write grievances and when we do ba doesn't back us it puts target on our back ba sucks
Not referring to this local, but I remember that happening. It almost seems they (the BA's) do that, to discourage grievances. I think that's the idea behind it. Because it does discourage grievances.

realbrown1

Members are standing behind US..........are you running for office......I don't think you are....you are a talker not a doer
And you are an arogant :censored2: that is part of what's wrong with our union.

You fail to understand it is us rank and file that is the union.

And you work for us.

Not the other way around.

realbrown1

Nows your chance.

Tell us all about the "GOOD" things PK has accomplished in 17 plus years as S/T of 952.

And I don't want to hear about PK fought for, or PK tried to.

I want all his accomplishments.
Crickets.

Don't be too hard on yourself about not being able to name anything GOOD PK has accomplished in over 17 years running our local.

But the question I do have is, why are you still backing him?

The Silent Bang

Thats called in a state of desperation! Almost like PK sending denial letters to slate members that were on dues check off for the last 24 months ...
Obviously Pat K's "experience" doesn't include knowledge of our own By-Laws and the IBT constitution ..
Like i said 'State of Desperation"

browncowboy

688 not far behind maybe 5 to 10 members go to union meetings they say write grievances and when we do ba doesn't back us it puts target on our back ba sucks
It's too bad you feel that way. 952, files numerous grievances, and all get paid. And as far as reprocussions, the stewards follow up, and keep tract of any, and file on that. Have heard that some stewards don't know how to file a grievance or write it up the correct way. That makes a huge difference.

browncowboy

Thats called in a state of desperation! Almost like PK sending denial letters to slate members that were on dues check off for the last 24 months ...
Obviously Pat K's "experience" doesn't include knowledge of our own By-Laws and the IBT constitution ..
Like i said 'State of Desperation"
You have accused many of this desperation thing, your experience is all here in writing. You slam BA's ,yet have no experience, you slam members on this page trying to give you what they know, and you listen and agree with realbrown who is the very worst of all here on this thread, if you had any pride in the Union, you would put your money where your mouth is, keep telling all of us your pour life story and hopes and dreams. And when you wake up from this terrible life you have at 952, realize those of us who tried to tell you were right. EJ is a bad steward, I believe he is confused to what it takes to be there for the members, LD is also lost. He doesn't have a home, or a real purpose in his life. All barns have problems, most are due to loyalty, or trying to cause Kaos to make things look like no one is doing anything. Spread the truth not what you feel. Or get facts, and stand up at the next membership meeting. I've seen the stewards there, just don't lie to us with BS handbills, or free stickers cause your artwork is cool. That's just how I feel.

The Silent Bang

You have accused many of this desperation thing, your experience is all here in writing. You slam BA's ,yet have no experience, you slam members on this page trying to give you what they know, and you listen and agree with realbrown who is the very worst of all here on this thread, if you had any pride in the Union, you would put your money where your mouth is, keep telling all of us your pour life story and hopes and dreams. And when you wake up from this terrible life you have at 952, realize those of us who tried to tell you were right. EJ is a bad steward, I believe he is confused to what it takes to be there for the members, LD is also lost. He doesn't have a home, or a real purpose in his life. All barns have problems, most are due to loyalty, or trying to cause Kaos to make things look like no one is doing anything. Spread the truth not what you feel. Or get facts, and stand up at the next membership meeting. I've seen the stewards there, just don't lie to us with BS handbills, or free stickers cause your artwork is cool. That's just how I feel.
Sounds like your done drinking that 40oz and lighting them skyrockets from your fence ... ha ha ha ha ha!!!

realbrown1

How's it going GM?

LagunaBrown

EJ has a petition of no confidence to get removed as a steward in his center and LD is trying to defend his poor performance as an organizer on their FB page. The Internet vampires are in the sunlight! Are they gonna call AA for groceries contract help since they don't know :censored2:? That guy got beat by PK in every election too.

Last edited:

browncowboy

Sounds like your done drinking that 40oz and lighting them skyrockets from your fence ... ha ha ha ha ha!!!
That comment shows your ignorance, only you could go to the 40oz and skyrockets because your life must only deal in alcohol and fireworks. You know, your slate is named perfect. DJ slate, keep spinning those lies and none factual statements, and while you are at it, pour a little for your loser homey's. If you are going to want to lead, accept you might be wrong. A good leader can admit that. I've read everything you've written and I have read everything that the others have written, again there are always two sides to a story,just get the truth ,correct ,and maybe people will listen to you.