Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

The Silent Bang

That comment shows your ignorance, only you could go to the 40oz and skyrockets because your life must only deal in alcohol and fireworks. You know, your slate is named perfect. DJ slate, keep spinning those lies and none factual statements, and while you are at it, pour a little for your loser homey's. If you are going to want to lead, accept you might be wrong. A good leader can admit that. I've read everything you've written and I have read everything that the others have written, again there are always two sides to a story,just get the truth ,correct ,and maybe people will listen to you.
Another useless post! Everything the slate has put out there to our members is the truth, and you guys know it.
Playing catch up to the last 6 years isn't going to work this time .. Our members are very aware of the promises and pleads your side is going to put out there .. The claims of being fired, or being removed as a steward are weak and a last ditch effort to confuse our members. It's not working!

LagunaBrown

Another useless post! Everything the slate has put out there to our members is the truth, and you guys know it.
Playing catch up to the last 6 years isn't going to work this time .. Our members are very aware of the promises and pleads your side is going to put out there .. The claims of being fired, or being removed as a steward are weak and a last ditch effort to confuse our members. It's not working!
You guys just need to stop. It's obvious your not going to win. Your only creating desperation and ruining whatever reputation you have left. As for lies, your fooling yourself because you have a ton already. I expected better game from you guys but your gonna see very soon the overwhelming support for the Kelly-Metcalfe Slate.

The Silent Bang

You guys just need to stop. It's obvious your not going to win. Your only creating desperation and ruining whatever reputation you have left. As for lies, your fooling yourself because you have a ton already. I expected better game from you guys but your gonna see very soon the overwhelming support for the Kelly-Metcalfe Slate.
I heard that the DJ slate was campaigning at your building yesterday and you were too scared to come out! Why?
I was also told that there was a very good reception in Laguna for the DJ slate ..
Say it ain't so Laguna! Could it be that you really don't have the support you claim in your building!
And if your claim of support consist of UPS'rs then go ahead and keep thinking that !! ha ha ha ha ha !!

LagunaBrown

I heard that the DJ slate was campaigning at your building yesterday and you were too scared to come out! Why?
I was also told that there was a very good reception in Laguna for the DJ slate ..
Say it ain't so Laguna! Could it be that you really don't have the support you claim in your building!
And if your claim of support consist of UPS'rs then go ahead and keep thinking that !! ha ha ha ha ha !!
I worked a 12 hour day but that is a nice story. I'll be at the hall tomorrow for the nomination meeting if Finally want to stop stalking people and talk to them.

LagunaBrown

Speaking of talking to people.... One of your boys campaigning was talking about LM-2's to members saying the local is financially broke, liens on all the properties and the Ebord are stealing money.

Funny thing is GM had a copy of the LM-2 today and when your boy was asked about his lie and to show proof he ran away like a #%&$! not once but twice! Lol!

So you say you got a very good reception in Laguna.... Lol! Your funny because people were talking trash on you guys all day.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Speaking of talking to people.... One of your boys campaigning was talking about LM-2's to members saying the local is financially broke, liens on all the properties and the Ebord are stealing money.

Funny thing is GM had a copy of the LM-2 today and when your boy was asked about his lie and to show proof he ran away like a #%&$! not once but twice! Lol!

So you say you got a very good reception in Laguna.... Lol! Your funny because people were talking trash on you guys all day.
Why do you lie so much?

You have had days now, have you come up with any PK accomplishments that you can share with us.

He has been S/T for over 17 years, so I know you can name somr.

You can, can't you?

LagunaBrown

Why do you lie so much?

You have had days now, have you come up with any PK accomplishments that you can share with us.

He has been S/T for over 17 years, so I know you can name somr.

You can, can't you?
It's no lie but I am sorry you can't defend your LM-2 claims in the real world.

Now for a few PK accomplishments he has beaten you in two delegat elections and 2 local elections. See you tomorrow at the nomination meeting sport.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's no lie but I am sorry you can't defend your LM-2 claims in the real world.

Now for a few PK accomplishments he has beaten you in two delegat elections and 2 local elections. See you tomorrow at the nomination meeting sport.
I am handing people copies of the LM-2's so that they can decide for themselves.

Any real accomplishments of PK's come to mind yet?

I mean, if all you can come up with is winning re-election, well that's just pathetic.

LagunaBrown

I am handing people copies of the LM-2's so that they can decide for themselves.

Any real accomplishments of PK's come to mind yet?

I mean, if all you can come up with is winning re-election, well that's just pathetic.
You have handed out the LM-2 every election and every election we teach the members how to read it. Then you lose.

Did you see the Local FB page is up? They already have more Picture support than you and you guys have been campaigning for a month! HA HA HA.

Kelly-Metcalfe Slate | Facebook

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

It's the TDU way. Every reform group uses that one. Here is a list of TDU psychology.
The 25 rules of disinformation and propaganda -- Sott.net

The Silent Bang

You have handed out the LM-2 every election and every election we teach the members how to read it. Then you lose.

Did you see the Local FB page is up? They already have more Picture support than you and you guys have been campaigning for a month! HA HA HA..
Anyone can cut and paste pictures of your ugly campaign sign and add them to pictures of members not holding anything up ...

LagunaBrown

Those tools forgot to nominate EJ for President and their whole campaign of shirts, posters and FB has been printed as the LD/EJ slate. LOL!!!!!!!

On that note, I just want to congratulate DM on her white ballot and look forward to her support for the rest of her slate to beat the obviously inexperienced TDU reformers. They nominated guys that wont even run for steward in their barns for the Eboard???? I told you when the internet vampires came out int the light that they would showcase their incompetence. The are no match for the Real Teamster leadership and experience provided by PK. I cant believe people are even following LD into this disaster. Let hear your excuses for that royal screw up Realbrown1.

LagunaBrown

Those tools forgot to nominate EJ for President and their whole campaign of shirts, posters and FB has been printed as the LD/EJ slate. LOL!!!!!!!

On that note, I just want to congratulate DM on her white ballot and look forward to her support for the rest of her slate to beat the obviously inexperienced TDU reformers. They nominated guys that wont even run for steward in their barns for the Eboard???? I told you when the internet vampires came out int the light that they would showcase their incompetence. The are no match for the Real Teamster leadership and experience provided by PK. I cant believe people are even following LD into this disaster. Let hear your excuses for that royal screw up Realbrown1.
Why didn't LD stand up and nominate EJ? What a friend-up! You could see the disorganization. They were booing PK when he nominated a Trustee and PK was explaining how they were on a strike line together and the trustee went to jail for the members! WOW! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How do you forget to nominate someone and then expect to run a local..........how could someone possibly forget to nominate someone at a nomination meeting

Congratulations to DM. on your white ballot.

Referring to my previous post about LD either bring untruthful or stupid. After today's nominations the verdict is out and STUPID it is.

LD if you can't stand up and speak up for your own slate's presidential candidate how can any of us members think you would stand up for us?

Inexperience and no backbone to stand up and nominate your own guy. What a loser. I wonder how EJ feels about the lack of representation you demonstrated today?

The Silent Bang

Our slate forgot or was not allowed to nominate under all the ruckus and yelling that was going on. It was a orchestrated meeting to allow PK control of the room .... But we will take the appropriate avenues to fix this injustice .. If pk thinks he's going to win this election by his bully tactics he's mistaken. I know you wouldn't understand the Roberts Rules of Order ... Why don't you educate yourself on these rules laguna ..