Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LD you have to realize that the membership of 952 is used to our Union reps being able to respond to situations effectively. Some times a rep has to react quickly in unscripted events and meetings. No one in your entire group, not you, not your VP, not your recording Secratary or your trustees. None of you stepped up. EJ why didn't you jump in and say something??
You want to be president but can't open your mouth and tell one of your slate members to nominate you? You guys can't respond effectively in a completely scripted forum. That shouts volumes about how unprepared to hold Union office, all of you truly are.

Even PK caught and corrected the chair in a split second when the chair said there was no white ballot. PK immediately spoke up and correctly called out the error because there is a white ballot for office of president.

There is the difference, PK on the fly immediately corrected an unforeseen error made by the Chair. You LD, could not react and correct a completely foreseeable circumstance! Stupid stupid stupid you.

Take appropriate action???

What? You mean print new shirts, posters, stickers etc..

Appropriate action would have been to pay attention to the chair and nominate your fool for the presidents office.

Admit it, you friend'd up and you suck. None of you have the ability to represent yourselves let alone us; the membership.

LagunaBrown

Our slate forgot or was not allowed to nominate under all the ruckus and yelling that was going on. It was a orchestrated meeting to allow PK control of the room .... But we will take the appropriate avenues to fix this injustice .. If pk thinks he's going to win this election by his bully tactics he's mistaken. I know you wouldn't understand the Roberts Rules of Order ... Why don't you educate yourself on these rules laguna ..
Dont be a baby and take some ownership! Your side started the boo's and cried when PK was nominating his slate because NONE of you could say the same about your people. We all know your gonna blame someone else and try to rally your troops like it was some injustice when the fact is YOU dropped the ball. I am familiar with the Roberts rules of order don't forget I saw your boy Z choke just like you did.

browncowboy

What a circus of events! I hear LD not only wouldn't walk up to the mic, to accept his nomination, but allowed his ,"Want to be", President not to get nominated. So, you feel you can not only stand up for the members, stand up to Management, yet not for the most important time of your sad career. EJ might be on watch right now. He is going to loss a lot for this debacle. Not to mention any respect he might have had with the far and wide. Bye bye hopes and dreams. I'm sure I will hear more.

LagunaBrown

What a circus of events! I hear LD not only wouldn't walk up to the mic, to accept his nomination, but allowed his ,"Want to be", President not to get nominated. So, you feel you can not only stand up for the members, stand up to Management, yet not for the most important time of your sad career. EJ might be on watch right now. He is going to loss a lot for this debacle. Not to mention any respect he might have had with the far and wide. Bye bye hopes and dreams. I'm sure I will hear more.
LD should have dumped JB on the spot and nominated EJ back on. They didn't even try to get him on the slate as a trustee but the kept the TDU reform loser on board instead. EPIC FAIL!!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Our slate forgot or was not allowed to nominate under all the ruckus and yelling that was going on. It was a orchestrated meeting to allow PK control of the room .... But we will take the appropriate avenues to fix this injustice .. If pk thinks he's going to win this election by his bully tactics he's mistaken. I know you wouldn't understand the Roberts Rules of Order ... Why don't you educate yourself on these rules laguna ..
Who ran the nomination meeting? Was it PK?

Orchestrated meeting???

Of course it is orchestrated.

IT'S A NOMINATION MEETING.

All are provided with the rules.

the chair follows a prescribed script, so that it is COMPLETELY FAIR TO ALL.

The loser slate was allowed to nominate whom ever they wanted for all positions. They are just completely incompetent and it showed.

The Silent Bang

Don't you donkeys believe it the democratic process ?? There was clear violations and PK speaks all the time about how every member has the right to run, i guess he must be talking about other locals ha ha ha ! You guys are still scared of how the members will vote ...
Don't kid yourself we will come out of this. Everyone at the JC is already talking about how the DJ slate was violated in the nomination process ... It was a bias meeting conducted by 2 former 952 members that were both fired from our local ...
The desperation was full blown today ha ha ha ha ha!!

The Silent Bang

If the meeting was conducted the correct way then those instructions would have been explained prior to the nominations.
Where was the gavel? Where was order? When RH conducted the meeting 3 years ago it was very different wasn't it? This meeting was orchestrated by PK, there was no time to react to the calling out for nominations, it was sped up by design to give the opposing slate less time to react.
And PK campaigning during the nominations is a clear violation of election rules. Did the chair stop him from doing that? NO .. did the chair attempt to conduct order? NO .. So you condone that? Of course you do!

What violations??

You are full of it.

Be honest for once in your life bag. The fool that you picked to nominate EJ froze and so did the rest of your entire group.

Nominations for the office of president were announced clearly three times and you fools did not answer the call.

Your true abilities or lack there of were on full display for the entire membership.

You Can't blame this on the Secretary Treasurer of 166. MB did a stand up and thorough job.

I can't wait for Tuesday so I can tell everyone at work what friend'ups all of you are.

LD I'm sure the JC 42 board appreciates your disrespect directed at secretary treasurer MB. You do know he is Secretary treasure of the JC 42 board and of Local 166 right? Should we list all the trusts he he represents us on including The WCTPT? It's only the strongest multi employer pension fund in the country. 93% funded and growing. Thanks MB for all that you do for all of us. This is the best Labor Day weekend ever!

Bag/LD you came out into the light today and got your you know what handed to you!!! You froze, choked and now in a panic are blaming others for your incompetence. Real life is whole lot different than then being an internet troll. You are worthless. I'll sign off now. I'm sure you have a lot of editing to do on your FB page with having to change the name, all the artwork and photos and what not.

Sorry I'm back but I can't resist.
LD you can change your slate's name to the DB slate. LD plus JB = DB

We will all call it the Dushe Bag slate. Very catchy don't you think? Maybe the Silent Dushe Bag slate because of how silent you all were when nominating today.

Every time we see a post from Silent Bang, his screen name will remind us of how silent he was for his fool EJ and how silent he will always be for us members!

browncowboy

If the meeting was conducted the correct way then those instructions would have been explained prior to the nominations.
Where was the gavel? Where was order? When RH conducted the meeting 3 years ago it was very different wasn't it? This meeting was orchestrated by PK, there was no time to react to the calling out for nominations, it was sped up by design to give the opposing slate less time to react.
And PK campaigning during the nominations is a clear violation of election rules. Did the chair stop him from doing that? NO .. did the chair attempt to conduct order? NO .. So you condone that? Of course you do!
Yet, he was able to get all of his slate nominated!!!!! I hear, the "Blew it slate", formally known as DJ slate, new stickers and shirts and Facebook reconstruction needed, was too busy firing off their mouths instead of getting to the mic. I've been to nomination meetings and from what I hear, those guys can't keep their heads about them, too busy wondering how they can tell their friends how important they are. Some leaders there. Heard also they were doing a lot of finger pointing. One of your slate nominees is already talking.

browncowboy

And I agree with the TDU sucks remarks. From all.

Last edited:

TLee

I got the word. I was told LD didn't even step up for his running mate"if true wtf???".I was also told that the guy running for president didn't even try to correct it or fight it. Was anyone there that can confirm this please?

If this is true I will have no problem saying YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS AND ROOKIES! looks like EB from Local 399 is going to have alot of art work to correct and change if this is true!

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE