Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

The bottom Line

What is funny is you guys are cannibalizing a red vester, red vesters devouring red vesters. If you go the the Three Amigos Minus One's FB page they profess they are red vesters so I guess it shows Red Vesters are not the smartest people in the world. Please continue. This is very entertaining. I wasn't there but I assume silent bang lived up to his billing. When it came time for him to speak he was silent and he went out with a bang. That meeting was no different then any LU63 nomination meeting and TDU had no problem getting their slate nominated at the last to nomination meetings. EJ I know Popi is very disappointed, what about your adopted father LU396 "High Pitch". I guess "Fico 350" and "***** The Rat " were not the best mentors.

TLee

Ok so I got confirmation. LD did drop the ball and his mate expected LD to step up and nominate him but he wouldn't! You have a full slate and no one steps in to protect the president? Ha what a joke!!!!! ej/ld " yes it's in lower case letters because they do not deserve CAPS" YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS AND ROOKIES !!!!!!!!

I can't believe that ej "in lower case letters for the loser" let this happen! ej don't you know ld is a snake and could care less about you? SHAME! I'm glad to say you IDIOTS are the laughing stock of JC42!

Helpful hints for the ld slate;

1) Have your slate organized and informed.
2) shirts,stickers and signs should come after your sure of your slate.
3)Don't bash surrounding local unions for your lack of knowledge.
4)PK is going to win.

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE!

LagunaBrown

They want to be leaders but they won't step up to the microphone. The want to run the local but they can't even get their guy on the ballot. They tell people they have what it takes but they have no experience.

How many red flags do you need? You dont need the LD/EJ slate you just need to get involved with your Union. If you want to make a difference don't be one of their sheep! There is a right way to do things but they won't tell you how because they need your vote.

You followed LD/EJ into the hall and they did not perform....... Consider yourself lucky because it was only a nomination meeting where as the next time it could be your contract, pension or families livelihood.

I am protecting MY families livelihood by voting for Kelly-Metcalfe.

Stop playing games with the members future! The LD/EJ slate sucks.

LagunaBrown

They posted a desperation letter on their facebook page crying as if PK made them screw up their nomination and EB mishandled the nominations!?!?! What a bunch of BS! Everyone else they nominated correctly got on the ticket just fine, it was their jaw jacking and rookie moves that got them in trouble. Take some ownership LD! You did not make a nomination it the proper time period, there is no mulligans or do overs. Deal with it! We said all along your not cut out for the job and instead of realizing it you trying to save face by mustering up lies will only bury you deeper in this mess you created. Your name is mud.

Evil

LD I'm sure the JC 42 board appreciates your disrespect directed at secretary treasurer MB. You do know he is Secretary treasure of the JC 42 board and of Local 166 right? Should we list all the trusts he he represents us on including The WCTPT? It's only the strongest multi employer pension fund in the country. 93% funded and growing. Thanks MB for all that you do for all of us. This is the best Labor Day weekend ever!

Bag/LD you came out into the light today and got your you know what handed to you!!! You froze, choked and now in a panic are blaming others for your incompetence. Real life is whole lot different than then being an internet troll. You are worthless. I'll sign off now. I'm sure you have a lot of editing to do on your FB page with having to change the name, all the artwork and photos and what not.

The WC pension is not 93% funded. The letter we received last January stated we were 91.9% funded. That's below what the actuaries projected. And according to WC sources it was 91.7% in May.

The bottom Line

I guess during all the excitement the stress for LD got so intense he had to excuse himself and scrape the Lag Brn out of his shorts.

Now I have heard it all, in the DJ slate protest petition LD@YRC states that they had three out of four "YO no hablo" that was a major contributing factor and they would like a minority do over.

The bottom Line

They want to be leaders but they won't step up to the microphone. The want to run the local but they can't even get their guy on the ballot. They tell people they have what it takes but they have no experience.

How many red flags do you need? You dont need the LD/EJ slate you just need to get involved with your Union. If you want to make a difference don't be one of their sheep! There is a right way to do things but they won't tell you how because they need your vote.

You followed LD/EJ into the hall and they did not perform....... Consider yourself lucky because it was only a nomination meeting where as the next time it could be your contract, pension or families livelihood.

I am protecting MY families livelihood by voting for Kelly-Metcalfe.

Stop playing games with the members future! The LD/EJ slate sucks.

Yes there is a right way to do things but using your mouth for the Eboards big sticks is not "the right way.' Doesn't it literally leave a bad taste in your mouth, even if you are a spitter. You have been on here defending every executive crook the irb/iro catches along with defending all teamster criminals law enforcement catches. What if it was your sister,wife or mother JS sexually harrased? What if it was your brother,father or best friend RK beat to death. What if you, your father, brother and 2 uncles worked for SW&S where an inferior contact was passed so your ST could get SB tickets. Your behavior is reprehensible and all of this to secure a business agents position. I hope the tables are turned and you or some one you love is sitting on the other side of the table so we can see just how vile a person you really are. I'll back once they determine AM punishment.

Bottom line " what the ???

I guess LD and EJ are totally and completely TDU! Losers! Attention JC 42 LD and EJ love to suck Zuck!!!!

What does any of your last rant have to do with haters running against PK or the fact that the haters are completely incompetent and can't even nominate their full slate?

And no JS did not assault anyone and PK did not beat anyone to death WTF. You are a POS! And shut the friend up! You TDU Liar!!!

TDU SUCKS!!!
Bottom you suck!!!

LagunaBrown

Yes there is a right way to do things but using your mouth for the Eboards big sticks is not "the right way.' Doesn't it literally leave a bad taste in your mouth, even if you are a spitter. You have been on here defending every executive crook the irb/iro catches along with defending all teamster criminals law enforcement catches. What if it was your sister,wife or mother JS sexually harrased? What if it was your brother,father or best friend RK beat to death. What if you, your father, brother and 2 uncles worked for SW&S where an inferior contact was passed so your ST could get SB tickets. Your behavior is reprehensible and all of this to secure a business agents position. I hope the tables are turned and you or some one you love is sitting on the other side of the table so we can see just how vile a person you really are. I'll back once they determine AM punishment.
Or what if you made sexual passes at a customer? Lol get out of here man, you get a cookie for doing better than LD and EJ though.

TDU sucks

Last edited:

browncowboy

Get off the med's. Stop texting and drinking. In fact, go back to your day job, let those who know inform.

browncowboy

If the meeting was conducted the correct way then those instructions would have been explained prior to the nominations.
Where was the gavel? Where was order? When RH conducted the meeting 3 years ago it was very different wasn't it? This meeting was orchestrated by PK, there was no time to react to the calling out for nominations, it was sped up by design to give the opposing slate less time to react.
And PK campaigning during the nominations is a clear violation of election rules. Did the chair stop him from doing that? NO .. did the chair attempt to conduct order? NO .. So you condone that? Of course you do!
Yet the brother who needs to put in his 24 months petition for dues was right on time and he was only a trustee. Face the facts, you blew it. Can't face the big time. Pressure is not your friend. You are afraid of the dark. These are the things that you fear the most. And even when you are surrounded by your so called slate, IT WAS THE REAL 952 THAT GOT TO YA!!!!!!! Face the facts, pressure is not your friend. Do us all a favor and resign your slate and save the members money that their families future need.

Boxedboy

Ok so I got confirmation. LD did drop the ball and his mate expected LD to step up and nominate him but he wouldn't! You have a full slate and no one steps in to protect the president? Ha what a joke!!!!! ej/ld " yes it's in lower case letters because they do not deserve CAPS" YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS AND ROOKIES !!!!!!!!

I can't believe that ej "in lower case letters for the loser" let this happen! ej don't you know ld is a snake and could care less about you? SHAME! I'm glad to say you IDIOTS are the laughing stock of JC42!

4)PK is going to win.

4)PK is going to win.

wow, are u saying LD sold out ej ?
I didn't think of that, that's awesome!

LagunaBrown

I wonder if EJ was the top spot it would be different..... Better yet they got a TDU reformer on the slate anyway I wonder why they didn't just have EE at the top spot. EE is a complete TDU tool but at least he knows the rules. Either way PK is gonna win so who really cares.

Last edited:

The bottom Line

Bottom line " what the ???

I guess LD and EJ are totally and completely TDU! Losers! Attention JC 42 LD and EJ love to suck Zuck!!!!

What does any of your last rant have to do with haters running against PK or the fact that the haters are completely incompetent and can't even nominate their full slate?

And no JS did not assault anyone and PK did not beat anyone to death WTF. You are a POS! And shut the friend up! You TDU Liar!!!

TDU SUCKS!!!
Bottom you suck!!!

The haters you are referring to are hoffites not TDU. Rather than post your worthless opinion, google my claims they are all public record, JS was settled pretrial.

The bottom Line

Get off the med's. Stop texting and drinking. In fact, go back to your day job, let those who know inform.
The only med i'm on is life and "The truth will set you free." Go back and check his record of defending guilty people trying to rationalize criminal behavior. I want him to walk a mile in the victims shoes which he can't or won't do.

The bottom Line

You have really shined the light on your intellectual ineptitude. LD was hired by the International and worked at 952, SG ran on PKs slate and was elected in 2006, EJ worked for the local and was terminated in 2012 along with LD. Now if all 3 of these were TDU as you claim would PK or the International hire them? Next if you check their FB page they have 3 items showing the support Jr. and the current IBT administration.

LagunaBrown

You have really shined the light on your intellectual ineptitude. LD was hired by the International and worked at 952, SG ran on PKs slate and was elected in 2006, EJ worked for the local and was terminated in 2012 along with LD. Now if all 3 of these were TDU as you claim would PK or the International hire them? Next if you check their FB page they have 3 items showing the support Jr. and the current IBT administration.
Since the last election they lost those 3 goofballs have worked together with the TDU reformer slate to create one single slate to run against PK. They made a deal with the devil and can never be trusted. LD/EJ have been connected to TDU for some time so he can try to win a job at the local because he can't earn one! Obviously there is a reason his FB resume says he is a bad ass organizer but he ain't working as one. That epic fail at the nomination meeting only highlights that they lack leadership skills so stop trying to glorify them as H guys. There is a known TDU reformer reject - JB is on their slate who is anti H and PK. They will do and say anything for a vote and it's a shame they stabbed PK in the back after he helped them so much. The "bottom line" is PK going to wins and the new reform leaders are just as dumb as the last.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Since the last election they lost those 3 goofballs have worked together with the TDU reformer slate to create one single slate to run against PK. They made a deal with the devil and can never be trusted. LD/EJ have been connected to TDU for some time so he can try to win a job at the local because he can't earn one! Obviously there is a reason his FB resume says he is a bad ass organizer but he ain't working as one. That epic fail at the nomination meeting only highlights that they lack leadership skills so stop trying to glorify them as H guys. There is a known TDU reformer reject - JB is on their slate who is anti H and PK. They will do and say anything for a vote and it's a shame they stabbed PK in the back after he helped them so much. The "bottom line" is PK going to wins and the new reform leaders are just as dumb as the last.
Where is realbrown? He hasn't posted since nominations.....I would love to hear his opinions on the idiots that messed up the nomination